Reyn's Big Test House of Fun

For testing and seeing how things look on the site.
Reyn
Community Mod

Re: Reyn's Big Test House of Fun

Post by Reyn » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:41 pm

I wrote this entirely on discord does it actually work
text 1.
text 2.
Completeness Under Incompleteness is one of the eight The 5th KAC Original Song Contest top winners' KONAMI original songs. It was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS on August 4th, 2016. It's the third song of the group.
Completeness Under Incompleteness is the only unlockable song of the eighteenth episode of MISSION, 破壊者の痛み. Note that MISSION Episode 16 must be completed first.
As of SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN, its NOVICE/ADVANCED/EXHAUST charts can be purchased with BLOCKs instead.
Completeness Under Incompleteness was made as a theme song for Lyonel Karlheinz von Gödel (RIOT DESTRUDO's pilot).
RIOT DESTRUDO, Tsumabuki Right, and Lyonel Karlheinz von Gödel appear in Completeness Under Incompleteness' jackets.
The GRAVITY jacket shows RIOT DESTRUDO's full body.
Completeness Under Incompleteness received a GRAVITY chart on August 17th, 2016. It can be unlocked via INFINITE BLASTER after completing MISSION Episode 23.
Blastix Riotz is one of the four KAC Song Contest Champion (KAC楽曲コンテスト王者) songs added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS on August 21st, 2015.
Blastix Riotz is one of the unlockable songs of the sixth episode of MISSION, 鏡合わせの二人. You must defeat RIOT DESTRUDO (Electrobody Maneuvers) in BATTLE SEQUENCE SYSTEM, who has 30000 HP, to unlock its NOVICE, ADVANCED, and EXHAUST charts in SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS.
Blastix Riotz's GRAVITY chart, rated Level 16, can be unlocked through INFINITE BLASTER only after the 鏡合わせの二人 mission has been completed.
As of SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN, its NOVICE/ADVANCED/EXHAUST charts can be purchased with BLOCKs instead.
RIOT DESTRUDO (Electrobody Maneuvers) (ライオット・デストルドー(エレクトロボディ装着時)), one of the five enemy characters to the NEMSYS crew, appears on Blastix Riotz's jackets.
Its GRAVITY jacket shows its pilot, Lyonel Karlheinz von Gödel (ライオネル・カールハインツ・フォン・ゲーデル).
Blastix Riotz originally runs at 512 BPM, but in the game it runs at 256 BPM.
According to Camellia, the song has approximately 1000 gabber kicks.
Blastix Riotz's GRAVITY jacket credits reference Suzaku (朱雀), the bird guardian of the South and one of the Four Symbols of Chinese constellations.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:39 pm

I... wat?
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:51 pm

THE LAST RECITAL

To dance is to obey the law of time at its most strict, allowing your every movement be dictated by the steady tick of the metronome.

It was inevitable, for a being like her.

To follow my word with the same acquiescence that she followed my nature.

PROLOGUE

She was an artist.
He was an enigma.
She was a being of innocence.
He was built by the blood he shed.
She had lost all hope.
He had taken it away.
She didn't know.
He would make sure she did.
One last dance.
That was all she wanted.
One last dance.
Before nothing remained.
The Clockmaker was never one for theatre.

He saw it in much the same way as he saw the rest of human creativity: wasted hours of meaningless twaddle that only served to make the audience feel cultured and the artists feel intelligent.

I DONT MAKE THINGS IN MY TEST THREAD TO BE UNDERSTOOD

THIS ISN'T DIVGUIDE 101
Last edited by Reyn on Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:01 pm

by the way the image source is from the album Last Dance by Sakuzyo!

this is the best song on there by far, but none of the album matches this tone.

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:19 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec quis est non lorem tincidunt sollicitudin faucibus eu velit. Praesent id malesuada eros. Duis malesuada massa a ex euismod sollicitudin. Sed imperdiet dolor sem, et tincidunt tellus euismod eu. Proin sodales neque sodales, pretium tortor sed, convallis quam. Praesent tempor aliquam ante a fringilla. Fusce mattis lacus eget nibh dictum consequat. Curabitur vitae sagittis lectus, nec pulvinar lacus. Nam purus orci, fringilla eget porttitor id, luctus sit amet felis. Suspendisse pretium eget sapien sit amet facilisis.

Integer felis dui, porta nec rutrum eget, condimentum eu libero. Proin quis fringilla diam. Donec aliquet fringilla nisi, commodo tincidunt leo pulvinar sit amet. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Etiam et dolor a turpis placerat auctor ut id ante. Nullam id augue ex. Cras non fermentum nisi. Nunc hendrerit, ipsum quis volutpat porttitor, purus lacus accumsan odio, id condimentum nisi odio ac lacus. Maecenas ac turpis vitae lectus fringilla dapibus a eu augue. Sed congue nisi vitae risus vulputate mattis. In condimentum imperdiet odio, vel aliquet nulla ultrices et. Fusce porttitor a nulla nec porttitor. Morbi dictum volutpat ex, non pharetra mi dignissim ac. Aenean pretium purus vel sagittis mattis. Ut mauris sapien, placerat nec tristique vel, facilisis laoreet erat. Nulla dolor massa, elementum vitae est ac, volutpat ultrices lacus.

Proin libero mauris, fermentum vel ornare et, tempor sed odio. Nam faucibus massa orci, sed sodales eros sodales vel. Phasellus eleifend elementum condimentum. Quisque egestas bibendum augue at suscipit. Maecenas pharetra mi et rutrum rhoncus. Nunc non commodo ipsum. Phasellus id urna convallis, bibendum justo sit amet, egestas leo. Cras nec diam at erat volutpat bibendum a in libero. Aliquam vitae tortor quis ipsum rutrum fringilla lobortis eget odio. Nunc condimentum condimentum lorem eget rutrum. Nam egestas mattis eros vitae laoreet. Mauris eget posuere nibh.

Donec at leo sed ipsum tincidunt ultrices et ac urna. Aliquam tristique nisl at mauris luctus rhoncus. Nulla et ex quis justo vulputate tristique. Donec pulvinar felis eget turpis blandit, sit amet hendrerit libero varius. Maecenas id arcu vel nulla lacinia finibus. Nam dolor neque, pulvinar non cursus tincidunt, dignissim non diam. Pellentesque porttitor mi ac lorem egestas molestie.

Sed in ultrices mauris, in rutrum justo. Donec hendrerit neque vel turpis varius blandit. Duis aliquet scelerisque dolor vel bibendum. Aliquam eget vehicula elit, eget laoreet ipsum. Sed sodales metus metus, vel volutpat tortor feugiat ut. Vestibulum quis velit sed dolor tincidunt tempor at euismod purus. Vivamus magna augue, sagittis at fermentum quis, scelerisque at arcu. Aliquam consequat, velit at condimentum hendrerit, mauris libero feugiat augue, ut laoreet purus diam id nunc. Nulla id quam quam.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:21 am

Ooh! That looks cool AF, even on mobile. 👍
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:25 am

:D

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:38 pm

remind me about doll shit

remind me to do that

Wint
Member+

Post by Wint » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:38 pm

Reyn wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:38 pm
remind me about doll shit

remind me to do that
Do doll shit or else
Sho: "Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freakingmoon."
Neku: "Uhh... what?"
Joshua: "I think he's saying he's better than gravity."

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:52 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus ut dapibus orci. In viverra pretium dignissim. Sed ut porttitor dolor. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Aliquam feugiat venenatis nisi, ac efficitur nunc pulvinar non. In tristique elit non dignissim mollis. Nunc sagittis diam convallis justo laoreet semper. Vestibulum sem velit, auctor a blandit feugiat, pellentesque at mauris. Sed urna est, dapibus vel interdum et, eleifend ac turpis.

Mauris non erat quis ligula fringilla auctor sit amet id arcu. Vestibulum aliquet cursus metus in sollicitudin. Quisque at metus gravida, malesuada dui ac, porta nisl. Vestibulum convallis, velit ac cursus sagittis, mauris sapien accumsan erat, ac eleifend arcu ex sed diam. Quisque fringilla porta vehicula. Cras volutpat felis ac dui dictum, eget dapibus risus finibus. Quisque ut arcu vel nibh viverra pulvinar pellentesque fringilla ex. Integer cursus ipsum suscipit, commodo leo vitae, ullamcorper ex. Praesent suscipit nulla vitae nisi blandit finibus. Sed gravida aliquam augue a feugiat. Integer vel egestas est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Integer ac felis eu quam vehicula scelerisque vel vitae dolor. Nam augue nulla, hendrerit non volutpat pretium, varius sit amet enim.

Maecenas fringilla lacinia mi, ac pharetra tellus imperdiet nec. Morbi ante erat, sagittis in posuere at, sollicitudin in elit. Sed ut mauris at lorem pretium vehicula. Proin mollis ante massa, quis venenatis quam iaculis a. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Nunc a posuere neque, id laoreet odio. Vestibulum eleifend enim eget eros congue placerat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Pellentesque eget suscipit nulla.

Aenean mollis quis arcu sed rhoncus. Proin vel volutpat lectus, feugiat eleifend lectus. Morbi eu ante vitae mauris laoreet aliquam. Mauris tempus urna vehicula, tempor erat at, ornare leo. Quisque ullamcorper, felis hendrerit vehicula fringilla, nisl sem suscipit urna, vitae dapibus ipsum turpis nec neque. Duis ut condimentum justo. Praesent vel varius magna, sit amet scelerisque est. Nunc mauris mauris, tempus dapibus risus et, viverra cursus felis.

Donec volutpat posuere sagittis. Proin eu dictum arcu, ut viverra leo. Nullam lobortis ipsum eget sagittis luctus. Donec fermentum pellentesque nisi ut blandit. Duis non augue lacus. Praesent venenatis tempor nibh, quis consequat velit lacinia ac. Praesent aliquet suscipit ex vel pellentesque. Nulla facilisi. Curabitur sollicitudin nisl quis posuere finibus.
there. dollshit.