illirica is bad with code (testing arena)

For testing and seeing how things look on the site.
illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: illirica is bad with code (testing arena)

Post by illirica » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:23 pm

test
test
test
test
test
test
test
Cute corners aaaaah! I love them, they are my babies.
test
test
test
test
test
test
test
^background gradient + transparent border makes weird stuff happen though. Why is it like that? That's WEIRD It sort of... redoes the gradient as a new gradient just underneath the transparent border rather than just making the border transparent to the background below?

test
test
test
test
test
test
test
Aaaand I just haxed together gradient borders. I feel like a pro. I am so pleased with this.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:51 pm

Character Template
data
data
data
data
data
data
data
data
data
data
Information:Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Additonal Info
Now With Added Emphasis:Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

It is not flashy, but I feel like it's the most elegant thing I've ever done.

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:02 pm

borders are regarded as a separate thing from the div itself (a nightmare when it comes to floats), so that's probably why the gradient resets

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:04 pm

Reyn wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:02 pm
borders are regarded as a separate thing from the div itself (a nightmare when it comes to floats), so that's probably why the gradient resets
Yeah, it's a bit of a pain in the rear, but on the other hand I've got some ideas for how that can be used, so that's kinda cool. I pretty much spent yesterday screwing around with BBcode.

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:27 pm

ooooh nice

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:39 am

placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
for b0g.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:30 pm

ANTICHROMATIC

Chromatic Absorption

The ability to absorb color within up to a one-block radius, she can absorb any single color, any combination of colors, or all colors - rendering the area in grayscale. While this also affects other metas and their weapons and abilities, it does not affect the function of them - an explosion is still an explosion, with all the relevant damage effects, it would just be colorless. The only exception would be for skills or technology where the color is an important component - for example, lasers.
Chromatic Alteration

The ability to change one color for another at will, again within up to a one block radius, or specifically targeted. This ability doesn't seem to have much use beyond the whimsical.
Light Absorption

The ability to affect the ambient light levels, either dimming them or removing all light entirely, leaving an area in complete darkness.
Shadow Generation

The ability to create shadows. As Prism often remarked "there's no such thing as hard light," similarly, there is no such thing as tangible shadows. They cannot stand up and walk around or fetch items - they are just shadows, on the floor or on the wall or on the ceiling. She can cast them on any surface. Possibly distracting, but otherwise fairly ineffective.
Shadow Phase

Possibly Antichromatic's only demonstrably useful effect, the ability to become an intangible shadow. She can travel through other shadows while in this form, but cannot move in places where there is no shadow. While in this form she's also more or less indestructible, although she can't affect anything else, either.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:59 am

text1
text2
text3
text4
Play more with this later. Go to bed you idiot.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Fri May 10, 2019 5:08 pm

fillertext
fillertext
this is kinda weird but not what I wanted
fillertext

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Tue May 21, 2019 12:33 pm

sleepy text

this is my sleepy time text

good night, sunshine.

see you in the morning.

maybe