just trying to work this poop out

For testing and seeing how things look on the site.
Maxx
Platinum

Re: just trying to work this poop out

Post by Maxx » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:21 pm

I hope this looks cool so I am just witing a bunch of not filler so I can see how this looks with all the same different basic stuffs that format the text

Yup, love this one so: [box2= color=#d8bfd8 border=transparent][color=#faebd7]

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:52 pm

Hi there. What's your name?
Ciao!My name's Ivy Azalea!

And how old are you, Ivy Azalea?
Ho nove anni! Nine years old.

I love your pink dress, Ivy. It really suits you.
Oh, grazie! I love it too! Mummy says long dresses look nice with my brown hair. She never cuts my hair, that's why it's so long. And Mummy says that pink goes with my olive-y complexion.

Your mummy sounds really nice. I love your little cat ear headband.
Mummy is eccezionale! I'm not wearing a headband...

Oh... Wait, those are... your ears? What are you? Where did you come from?
Daddy said gli esseri umani aren't allowed to know about demoni gatto. And my life is boring anyway. I want to hear about you!

You really like your family, don't you? Do you have a big family?
Si, mia famiglia è enorme! I have my mummy and my daddy and my uncles and my aunties and my grandad and my grandma and my thirty-three sisters and my fourteen brothers.

Wow. That is a big family. I'm guessing you're not from around here? Why are you here, and all on your own as well?
Well, my mummy gave me really nice present for my birthday. It's a hammer, a really big one that's nearly as big as I am. Mummy made it so that only I can pick it up, but one of my brothers was really jealous. When I was holding my hammer, he was really mean and held me by my legs and swung me around and I let go of my hammer and I lost it... So I had to come here to find it.

Your brother does sound really mean. Are there any other things you have? Shoes, for example?
Nuh uh. I don't have any other stuff. Soprattutto non scarpe! I hate shoes! I never wear them.

Don't your feet hurt? The bottom of them are dirty...
No, they never hurt. And it doesn't matter that they're not clean, does it?

Of course it doesn't matter. That's a nice necklace you're wearing. That's a very pretty jewel.
My demon gem? Daddy gave it to me before I came here. I love that it's purple, and it looks like a kitty like me!

It is very pretty. Does it do anything?
Non proprio. It helps me hide myself so no one else can see me. Daddy was really worry about the umani. But you seem nice! Maybe Daddy was wrong and umani are nice?

Your daddy sounds very smart giving that to you. I would be careful around people, if I were you. Not everyone is as nice as I am.
Okay. I'll be careful. Mummy said that I can be gully... gully... gu-la-ble. Gullible. That's the word I meant. Mummy said I can be gullible, and that people could easily convince me to do stuff. Like, bad stuff. I don't know. I don't know if I want to be good or bad while I'm here, but it's gonna be fun!

Well, I'll be off now. Please do be very careful, Ivy Azalea. Good bye.
Addio! It was nice you meet you!

Name: Ivy Azalea
Alignment: Unsure
Species: Demomi gatto (cat demon)
Nationality: Italian (if you couldn't already tell)

Equipement: Ivy has a four foot tall hammer which only she can pick up (yes, similar to how only Thor can pick up his hammer, but due to different reasons.)
She also has a necklace with a purple 'demon gem' in the shape of a cat that can turn her invisible.

Appearance: Ivy is four foot four exactly. Her hair is brown and goes down to her knees when down, but usually she has it in pigtails, which means it only comes halfway down her thighs. Her eyes are usually bright blue, but they sometimes turn yellow like a cat's. She has an olive complexion, and two cute cat ears on the top of her head. More often than not, Ivy will wear long pink dresses that reach her ankles, and no shoes. She hates shoes.

Personality: She can be sweet. She can be rude. It all depends. She can be shy, or a showoff. It really does depend on who's around and all that. There are times when she acts rather... Cat-like. Because she's never really been around humans before, she hasn't been around technology. So she finds all of that really fascinating.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:57 pm

Yvette's mother is called Adelie Wood, and her father is Bryan Jenson. They only ever met once. He has no clue Yvette exists: After all, Yvette was the result of a drunken one-night stand. If the two had been sober, Yvette would not exist. At all. Because her mother has been married to another woman for the past twenty years: Alex Wood.

Yvette's mothers have been fostering kids as long as they've been married, meaning Yvette has very many foster-siblings. All brothers, except for one. Evelyn Wood. Evelyn Wood is her only foster-sister, and therefore her favorite. Yvette was sad when Evelyn had to leave, and heard about what happened the night her foster-sister ran away all those years later. Yvette's main goal is to find Evelyn, but she's happy to try to make a few friends on the way.

Yvette probably has the least useful power there is. Well, that's what she thinls, anyway. Auras. She can see people's auras, in the form of clouds. Like, what is the point of that? Other than knowing how people are feeling, that is. But that is still useless, in her mind. Being able to control feelings would be a lot better. That's what she wishes she could do.

And she actually can. Even though Yvette didn't realise it, she can somewhat control people's feelings, as long as she's touching them. That's why her hugs always make people feel better. Happy is how she wants the person to feel, and that's the reason for the hug, so ergo, it works. She just doesn't realise it.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:41 pm

In the center of a park, almost directly upright on its head, stood a four foot hammer. It looked lonely. It looked heavy. It looked... Slightly demonic, to be honest. It was just the whole... vibe that the hammer gave off. Plus the symbols engraved along the handle definitely looked demonic.
1540331195161-1410304978.jpg
1540331195161-1410304978.jpg (323.26 KiB) Viewed 76 times
The hammer had been there for a few weeks. Seems rather lazy for the people who're supposed to look after the park to not move it, don't it? But there was a perfectly legit reason: they couldn't. No matter what, no one could move the damned thing. One person claimed that the engravings seemed to change a little when he tried, but then again, he was drunk, so it could have just been his eyes messing with him.

For these last few weeks, well, you can guess what it had been like. People - both superpowered and normal - just flocking to that one park to try to move the hammer. Now, this was a huge hammer, so it could have just been too heavy for a person to move, right? Wrong. Even the stongest lifting equipment couldn't move it.

So, there it was. The large hammer standing in the middle of the park, just there for anyone to try to take.

So, basically, the hammer is there in a RANDOM park, nowhere in particular. No one can lift/move it. Not even the strongest person can.

The hammer actually belongs to my character Ivy Azalea. She is literally the only one who can lift it. She'll show up once a few people have tried to lift the hammer. This is actually an intro event for her, a chance for her to make a few friends - because who would want to be mean to a cute nine year old with cat ears?

The picture of the hammer is mine, I know it's on it's side, don't judge.

Remember, all RPF and Sandbox rules apply AS WELL AS ROLEPLAY ETIQUETTE. I should not have to explain that.
Also, remember that Ivy is a 9 year old and this is the first time she's been around humans (on her own, at least). So, I'll leave it up to you to work out if she'd actually be able to handle your character, alright?
Any questions - such as is so-and-so alright for this? and the like - pm me.
Last edited by Maxx on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:14 am, edited 12 times in total.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:43 pm

To do list:

Finish off info for Yvette Wood.
Finish off CS for Yvette Wood.
Finish off event for Ivy Azalea.
Think of title for ^
Finish off HTML color code list.
Finish off stuff for asylum-style RP (other site, then copy to here)
Last edited by Maxx on Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:45 pm

Code: Select all

[box2= color=#d8bfd8 border=transparent][color=#faebd7][/color]

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:39 pm

Unnoticed, unseen by anyone, the small girl stood by a tree a short distance from the hammer. She found the attempts of the umani to pick up her hammer funny. Didn't they know that only she was able to? It seemed not, as she had seen more than a few try to pick it up. It seemed they hadn't even noticed how the runes glowed a harsher color when they tried picking it up.

The girl moved closer, so she was able to hear what the
umani were saying. The only visible give-away that she was there were the child sized foot steps in the grass, but that could have been passed off as the wind. Of course, someone with super eyesight or something may have been able to see a slight disturbance, but how many umani had that? The little girl had no clue.

She frowned, hearing what the people were saying. "
Gli umani dicono un sacco di parolacce, don't they...?" she said to herself. If anyone heard her, it would probably just sound like the wind. It was true, though. Only her older brothers said more bad words than the umani seemed to.

She frowned even more when she heard exactly what the
umano who had just arrived said. Ugly? Her hammer wasn't ugly. The little girl loved how her hammer looked. She was just about ready to show herself and say something, when she noticed who one of the other bystanders was. He was disguised as a human, like all her older brothers did whenever they visited where there were humans, but it was him.

His blue eyes turned yellow as he scanned the small crowd, and he smirked seeing the disturbance caused by his younger sister. He knew that with him here, she wouldn't even try to get her hammer. Hey, if he couldn't have it, she couldn't either. That's what he thought, anyway. He turned to the man who called the hammer ugly.

"Yeah, it is an ugly motherfucker, isn't it? Reckon you could lift it?"

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:43 pm

The little girl watched listened as the man who used a lot of bad words responded to her older brother. She didn't know what an 'Excalibur' or a 'Voldemort' was, but managed to work out that he weren't going to even try to pick her hammer up.

He wasn't even looking at Tyler when the man replied; instead, he was watching the hammer. He knew exactly how to tell how close his sister was to the hammer, without even having to look for her disturbance.

The little girl once again had no clue what the next man was saying either. He used a lot of long words. The only thing she got was that he had worked out that the runes weren't human. She went slightly closer to her hammer, but stopped when her brother looked right at her.

He smirked when he saw the inscription glow a slightly softer color. He had understood perfectly well what Hector was going on about; and he knew if his sister had, she probably wouldn't have even started to get closer.

The girl watched as the woman appeared. This umano didn't seem scared to touch her hammer. She liked her for that. Until she saw the affect the woman had on the hammer.

His smirk grew when he saw how the new arrival affected the hammer. The color the runes were glowing was all over the place, getting dimmer and then brighter and then harsher and then warmer. Like an electronic on the fritz. "Oh wow, and I thought the thing didn't like me," he said to Luna Hawk. "It definitely doesn't like you. But at least it didn't try burning your hand off." He laughed a little to himself, looking at the burn mark on his own hand.

The little girl wanted to scream. It was her hammer, and this woman was messing it up. So she did scream. "Lascia il mio martello da solo! It's mine!" Of course, to the umani, it would have sounded like a rather shrill gust of wind.

He heard exactly what his sister was saying. And obviously understood every word. He didn't say anything about it, though, due to the fact Elliot spoke up. He turned his head to look at the man. "This has nothing to with her. That's one fact you can be sure about. Just because a big time eroe shows up, doesn't make it a publicity stunt. " He wondered why that always seemed to be the go-to explanation for the humans. "Though, I don't think we'll see the owner of the hammer anytime soon," he said, before adding on in rapid-fire Italian: "Perché è troppo fottutamente codarda per mostrarsi." Translation: Because she's too fucking cowardly to show herself. He knew this would get to his little sister.

The girl very much wanted to hit her brother. She was not cowardly! The only reason she wasn't showing herself was because there were too many umani, and she had been told to be careful around them.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:22 pm

The little girl was happy when the woman moved away from her hammer. "Grazie, signorina," she thanked her. She then went on to say: "Non sono timido. È solo che papà mi ha detto di fare attenzione agli umani." I'm not shy, it's just that daddy told me to be careful around humans.

He rolled his eyes, hearing what his sister said. Ugh, why was she such a bratty 'Daddy's Girl'? But then again, it was fair to say he was a bit jealous. It was no secret that his younger sister was daddy's favorite demon. All 47 of them were jealous of the youngest child. He huffed silently before turning to the guy who was so insistent that this was some stupid publicity stunt. "You realise Italian is spoken by about 90 million people around the world, right? 63 million of that is native speakers, like me, and the rest have it as an additional language, like her. And it's the eighth most common language in the US. It's not that surprising for two people who speak it to be in the same place at the same time. Doesn't mean this is all fake. Because I could show just how not fake me nearly getting my hand burned off by that piece of crap is." He didn't fancy doing that, but needs must.

The girl was awed by her big brother's knowledge. He may have been mean to her, but most younger sisters look up to their older siblings. She looked at him in confusion when the man who said lots of bad words spoke about the lady. "Che intende l'uomo?" What does the man mean?

He smirked slightly, even though he was secretly pleased that his sister was still turning to him to know things. He looked in her general direction and answered, "Sei troppo giovane per capire, gattino. È roba per adulti." You're too young to understand, kitten. It's adult stuff. 'Kitten' was the nickname he used for his youngest sister. Hey, he may have found her extremely annoying, but he still cared about her. He looked at the man his sister had just asked about. "You're really gonna start a fight with that loser because he asked you to tone down the swearing? Jeez, that's more childish than what my youngest sister would do, and she's, like, nine."

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:11 pm

The little girl certainly heard the loud boom of the .50cal. Probably a hell of a lot better than the humans there. Y'know, on account of her rather cat-like senses. She was a cat demon, after all. Anyway, considering she'd never heard a gunshot before - she wasn't even completely sure what a gun was - she, well, had no clue what it was. She was going to ask her brother, but instead watched in horror as a hole appeared right through him.

So, he certainly wasn't expecting that. He was about to say something about... Something. Hm, he couldn't remember what he was going to say. Though, that could be something to do with the pain from the fucking gunshot wound that very nearly took his arm off. Literally, if it had been up and a little to the left, it would have blown his bloody arm off. And if it had been down and a little to the right, it would have killed him. Hey, he may have been a demon, but he could still die from a .50cal bullet direct to the heart. Thankfully that wasn't what happened. He stumbled as the impact threw him off balance, but regained his footing. As soon as he realised what had happened - it took a moment - he swore very loudly. "Fuck!" That dissolved into a string of expletives that end in Italian. "Fuck shit crap cazzo fucking merda cagna stronza puttana fighe." He regained his composure with a final muttered "Shit." as he held a hand to the wound, which was bleeding rather profusely. If he had been human, the shot would have definitely killed him. As it was, his energy was rather quickly dissipating. It probably didn't help that he still held on to his human disguise.

The girl was very scared. This was why umani couldn't be trusted. Interestingly, the color of the glowing runes was now a greyish-yellow color. "You've been hurt..." she said. Well, nearly shouted; a mix of anger, upset, and fear. The humans would have definitely been able to hear it, as the girl was forgetting about being hidden, and more focused on her brother. As such, she was slowly becoming visible. At first it was just her outline, but it was soon every bit of her. Cat ears and all. But she didn't notice, as she was too busy running up to her brother.

"Hey, don't worry about me, kitten," he said to his now visible sister, forcing a grin. "It's just a scratch." It clearly wasn't just a scratch, considering the blood leaving through the fingers of the hand over the wound. His eyes went yellow as he turned to look for the shooter. There, up there, with a fucking horse mask for a head. He was noticeably a lot paler already when he turned back to his sister. "Hey, Ivy, do you remember any of the runes Mum taught you?" he asked her, kind of forgetting about the other people there. He didn't need to tell her what ones he meant. And no, he didn't mean any ones that could harm the bastard who shot him. He simply meant one to heal him.

Ivy knew what her older brother meant. She nodded. "Uh huh. Mummy made me go over them before I came here." The nine year old grabbed a long-ish stick and pushed it into the mud, starting to draw the runes her brother need.