Earth is Flat

Keep things civil, people, or else we'll put you in time-out.
Post Reply
User avatar
Revanite Exile
Sr. Member
Posts: 761
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Earth is Flat

Post by Revanite Exile » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:22 pm

Annasiel wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:03 pm
If your lizard's bloody you should see a herpetologist
Nah it's fine, I'll just put a bandaid on it.
Done with this place

User avatar
Shadow101
Bronze
Posts: 1552
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:57 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Earth is Flat

Post by Shadow101 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:34 pm

Image

User avatar
Craftermatt360
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:53 am
Contact:

Re: Earth is Flat

Post by Craftermatt360 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:23 am

If the Earth was flat i should be able to see the mountains in Asia from America. Instead i see ocean, sky, and space at night. I rest my case.

User avatar
Vladmirk
Member
Posts: 391
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Wichita
Contact:

Re: Earth is Flat

Post by Vladmirk » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:26 am

Craftermatt360 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:23 am
If the Earth was flat i should be able to see the mountains in Asia from America. Instead i see ocean, sky, and space at night. I rest my case.
Nah, we got a limited render distance
Sometimes theory and logic don't match reality, and that's when the most exciting discoveries happen.
-Jason Kang

User avatar
Craftermatt360
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:53 am
Contact:

Re: Earth is Flat

Post by Craftermatt360 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:09 am

Vladmirk wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:26 am
Craftermatt360 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:23 am
If the Earth was flat i should be able to see the mountains in Asia from America. Instead i see ocean, sky, and space at night. I rest my case.
Nah, we got a limited render distance
Lol, ok. What about with a telescope though?

User avatar
Vladmirk
Member
Posts: 391
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Wichita
Contact:

Re: Earth is Flat

Post by Vladmirk » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:32 pm

Craftermatt360 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:09 am
Vladmirk wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:26 am
Craftermatt360 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:23 am
If the Earth was flat i should be able to see the mountains in Asia from America. Instead i see ocean, sky, and space at night. I rest my case.
Nah, we got a limited render distance
Lol, ok. What about with a telescope though?
They don't work on increasing the render distance, just zooming into to the background. I must say though, whoever worked on the details for the sky must've been a genius cuz not a single time does the sky feel like a duplicate of another. It's always unique
Sometimes theory and logic don't match reality, and that's when the most exciting discoveries happen.
-Jason Kang

User avatar
ShadFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War
Posts: 2341
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:50 am
Contact:

Re: Earth is Flat

Post by ShadFlow » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:32 pm

We need to upgrade our Ram sticks and CPU to current gen
Image

User avatar
Reyn
Community Mod
Posts: 4803
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:59 pm
Location: The dream you had last night (I was the pirate)
Contact:

Re: Earth is Flat

Post by Reyn » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:40 pm

we live in the switch port of the matrix

User avatar
Craftermatt360
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:53 am
Contact:

Re: Earth is Flat

Post by Craftermatt360 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:04 pm

Vladmirk wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:32 pm
Craftermatt360 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:09 am
Vladmirk wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:26 am


Nah, we got a limited render distance
Lol, ok. What about with a telescope though?
They don't work on increasing the render distance, just zooming into to the background. I must say though, whoever worked on the details for the sky must've been a genius cuz not a single time does the sky feel like a duplicate of another. It's always unique
Makes sense, makes sense.

User avatar
UmbraSight
Global Mod
Posts: 2889
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:07 am
Location: Lost in the Snow
Contact:

Re: Earth is Flat

Post by UmbraSight » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:58 pm

I demand the Devs create Earth: Redux and upgrade our graphical engine
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest