Earth is Flat

Keep things civil, people, or else we'll put you in time-out.
DeathKyle

Earth is Flat

Post by DeathKyle » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:32 pm

We know the sun's relative size, shape, and distance. There is no way it can act as a spotlight, and the flat earth model still cannot explain the sun sinking below the horizon, because that isn't how perspective works.

It is perspective. The sun converges with the horizon. It's why when you simply increase your elevation you can see the sun pop back in view and if you get high enough let's say about 120,000 feet the sun is nowhere near the horizon.

I have many miles to go before I sleep
Perspective can never cause an object to sink from the bottom up. It is not how perspective works. Nor would perspective cause the light of the sun to stop, you could track the movements of the sun at all times due to the light the sun produces.

What we would see if the earth was flat would be the sun getting smaller and smaller in the sky, but it would never sink. And even if we stopped seeing it's body, we could still see it's halo as it is an incredibly powerful omnidirectional source of light.

Your answer doesn't align with the basic things we can see every single dawn and dusk period.

Maybe if the sun behaves in the way you think it does. If it acts like a spotlight source, and were the correct size. The sun would appear to converge to the horizon bottom first. On a plane, earth would be an incredible horizontal distance compared to the vertical distance of a local sun. Similar to seeing two parallel lines very close to eachother. Yes if you were at an equal distance from each parrallel line it would appear to get smaller and smaller but from the perspective of the bottom line, the top parallel line will actually appear to converge into the bottom at a certain distance. Not sure if that made a whole lotta sense to you. perhaps I will have to draw it so you get a better idea.

Aquinas

Re: Earth is Flat

Post by Aquinas » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:56 pm

DeathKyle wrote:
Nah but atleast reply to it and then make joke. I was only quoting Anna when I said that.

You can not disprove expanding earth.

Even if it was expanding, you believe it can only expand if it was a globe?? That seems very close minded. How does that even proof earth is a globe.

Time Cube only allows for sphere earth. Planes are incapable of filling to all planes in a cube, and regardless, flat earth is coreless. No dynamic core to drive expansion.

DeathKyle

Post by DeathKyle » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:15 am

I don't even know what you are saying to be honest.

Aquinas

Post by Aquinas » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:03 am

Earth has 4 days of rotation, 4 we cannot access as our heads are point. If we go up to line, we get two, flat three, and cube four. Spheroid earth, cuboid time. Flat earth only feels 3, not accessing full height of potential.

In 1884, meridian time personnel met in Washington to change Earth time. First words said was that only 1 day could be used on Earth to not change the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1 day and ignored the other 3 days. The bible time was wrong then and it proved wrong today. This a major lie has so much evil feed from it's wrong. No man on Earth has no belly-button, it proves every believer on Earth a liar.

Fools know not Nature's Cubic Creation. Children are sacrificed to deified hoax. God image is womanless queer likeness. No god equals harmonic 4 daycreation. Queer science theory forced on children. EVIL STEWARDSHIP - It is an evil government of evil adults to bury 77,000 tons of nuclear waste in the Nevada mountains as a heritage for their children, and keep on making it. Taught and preached cubeless SINGULARITY equates to an evil education within the realm of Nature's Harmonic Cubic Life. Wisdom is Cubic testing of knowledge.

Your teachings not singular, but not cuboid, only planar. Flat is only 3/4th of true potential.

The hollow Time Cube in which the 4 quadrant corners of Earth rotate, equates to your 4 corner bedroom, or to a 4 corner classroom which represents the 4 corners of Earth - in which stupid and evil pedants teach dumb students 1 corner knowledge. Each of the 4 corners of Earth is thebeginning and ending of its own separate 24 hour day - all 4 simultaneous days within a single rotation of Earth. Place 4 different students in the 4 corners of a classroom and rotate them 4 corners each. Note that they rotate simultaneously wthin the same Time frame as if only one is rotating - just as the 4 different days on Earth rotate. 3D math applied within this hollow Cube would be erroneous math, as it would not account for the 4th corner perspective dimension. Place a 100 people within this Cubic like room and they will not increase the number of corners anymore than 6 billion people on Earth will increase the 4 corners of Earth. It is dumb, stupid, evil and unworthy of life on Earth to claim that this Creation Cube has 6 sides - or no top and bottom. Academia equates to a deadly plague.

Flat Earth dispossess of quadrant corners. Erroneous, as with six walls, to think of only three corners.

A mother and baby are the same age, as a 1 day old baby has a 1 day old mother.

Did you see the movie Matrix? Actually the induced night "dream world" is synonymous with the academic religious induced daytime "word world" enslavement of humans. Word has no inherent value, as it was invented as a counterfeit and fictitious value to represent natural values in commerce. Unfortunately, human values have declined to fictitious word values. Unknowingly, you are living in a "Word World", as in a fictitious life in a counterfeit nation - which you could consider Matrix induced "Dream World". Can you distinguish the academic induced "Word World" from the natural "Real World"? Beware of the change when your brain is free from induced "Word World" enslavement - for you could find that the natural "Real World" has been destroyed.

Your academics are not in ivory towers, but claim knowledge all the same. Making a society of Flat Earth. Call themselves truthseeking. They do not know the truth.

Shinigami
Community Mod

Post by Shinigami » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:13 am

I... don't even know how to respond to this.
I am Shinigami, the local God of Death.
Da Rules

DeathKyle

Earth is Flat

Post by DeathKyle » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:25 pm

We are on the same boat Shini. (In flat earth of course)

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:33 pm

It isn't flat tho, so we're all in the same spherical boat.
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Snowskeeper

Post by Snowskeeper » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:43 pm

Planetship was an interesting game.
Archon wrote:you are a lich, which is basically a nerd who sacrifices his humanity to read books

DeathKyle

Post by DeathKyle » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:25 pm

I guess they should call it sea curve and not sea level then. Not sure how one measures elevation on a large-scale without some miscalculations.

Wint
Member+

Post by Wint » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:12 pm

K
“It’s not the size of your brain that matters, it’s whether or not you can set things on fire with it” ~ A wise philosopher