Earth is Flat

Keep things civil, people, or else we'll put you in time-out.
DeathKyle

Re: Earth is Flat

Post by DeathKyle » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:20 am

Nah but atleast reply to it and then make joke. I was only quoting Anna when I said that.

I have many miles to go before I sleep

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:03 pm

mmmmkay
Brandon's the name. Golems are my game.

Aquinas

Post by Aquinas » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:19 pm

The Earth is not flat, it is an expanding spheroid. Through metrical analysis, scientists are able to determine the Earth is round, but the expanding circumference leads to a phenomenon known as continental drift. Due to the high draw of the fusion core, i.e. electromagnetic motor, pulls positron bubbles down matter tubes to fuel reaction. They are hit with photon, pop, and net mass gain. Cannot explain Earth core and expansion of surface with unscientific flat Earth model. Think of sun, expanding, pulling mass to core. Making matter from energy. Growing, dying. This is Earth.

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:22 pm

Wait for it...

Snowskeeper

Post by Snowskeeper » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:32 pm

ButteryPancake
Meaningless Title

Post by ButteryPancake » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:34 pm

'Tis all a conspiracy! The government has allied with every single organization in the world that does not agree with flat Earthers! `Tis all to make us believe a lie, that way they keep their infinite resources behind the south pole which might be infinite and might have things beyond our comprehension! All repent before the south polers invade us! It's still soon brothers! Repent before it is too laaaaaate!!!
Should you be lucky enough to balance the correct number of murdered babies with adequate hours of volunteer service at children's cancer hospitals, you'll end up Neutral.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:21 pm

ButteryPancake wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:34 pm
'Tis all a conspiracy! The government has allied with every single organization in the world that does not agree with flat Earthers! `Tis all to make us believe a lie, that way they keep their infinite resources behind the south pole which might be infinite and might have things beyond our comprehension! All repent before the south polers invade us! It's still soon brothers! Repent before it is too laaaaaate!!!
Are they allied with the mole people?
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Aquinas

Post by Aquinas » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:35 pm

DeathKyle wrote:Nah but atleast reply to it and then make joke. I was only quoting Anna when I said that.

You can not disprove expanding earth.

DeathKyle

Post by DeathKyle » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:47 pm

Aquinas wrote:
Nah but atleast reply to it and then make joke. I was only quoting Anna when I said that.

You can not disprove expanding earth.

Even if it was expanding, you believe it can only expand if it was a globe?? That seems very close minded. How does that even proof earth is a globe.

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:02 pm

Can you explain to me how the earth is only on one half of the planet? Because if the earth is truly flat, the sun's rays would actually spread across the entirety of the planet. Also, can you explain the concept of the anti-moon? Because if a lunar eclipse is caused by an anti-moon, then that would be yet another celestial body that we have somehow overlooked even with our extensive research into the stars.

Edit: Can you explain to me how the sun is only on one half of the planet?
Last edited by Faliterum Alteris on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.