Fighting In Schools?

Keep things civil, people, or else we'll put you in time-out.
InquisitorRothus
Bronze

Re: Fighting In Schools?

Post by InquisitorRothus » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:35 pm

All of you people getting down and dirty with your bullies. I've never done such a thing. When I was bullied in high school, all I had to do was tell my then-boyfriend-now-best-friend that someone was bothering me. Word of advice my friends, don't mess with a rugby player's boyfriend.
You will learn about our loving and forgiving God or you will DIE!

Austin

Post by Austin » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:59 am

It's better to feel their bones break against your hands.
For the kingdom of God awaits me, for I am saved by the blood of christ

Snowskeeper

Post by Snowskeeper » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:43 pm

Austin wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:59 am
It's better to feel their bones break against your hands.
Edgy.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:03 am

InquisitorRothus wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:35 pm
All of you people getting down and dirty with your bullies. I've never done such a thing. When I was bullied in high school, all I had to do was tell my then-boyfriend-now-best-friend that someone was bothering me. Word of advice my friends, don't mess with a rugby player's boyfriend.
Well when you lack the physical ability to deal with the bully yourself then having strong allies is just as good if not more satisfying because you get to watch the bully get the tar beat out of them. Bonus points if you bring popcorn to watch the fun.
You only live once, one life at a time.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:33 pm

You realized that you're basically allowed to fight in school? Most they'll do is fucking give you a vacation. Other than that, they really don't give a fuck and don't help, even if you dont feel like fighting.

Once I got jumped in a school bathroom and knocked out cause she almost cracked my head opened on thw sink and my head also hit the floor. The teacher came in after the longest time before helping me off the floor, did she send me to the nurse? No. She said she saw us side-by-side, but I hit my head so hard that I knocked out soooo how does that work? I also got RPC and she said to my mom that I wasnt hurt and had one of thw worst reports. After I got knocked out and fucking hurt my head, I had to explain what happened. She wrote more than me. Was my mother upset cause of that? She was until I told her about my head and got sent to the hospital for thw longest. I missed weeks of school, wanna know what happened when I came back? They just RPC me again
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

DaTurtle

Post by DaTurtle » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:25 pm

What does rpc mean?
"Pav fucked up..." ~ UmbraSight

Wint
Member+

Post by Wint » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:20 am

That's your school. Many schools are different.
“It’s not the size of your brain that matters, it’s whether or not you can set things on fire with it” ~ A wise philosopher

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:24 pm

RPC is when you get kicked our for like 3 or 4 days.

Also it's many schools, I know a girl who it stabbed at school
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Wint
Member+

Post by Wint » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:04 am

And I know of ones who aren't. There are schools that provide help and look at any case of violence very harshly.
Yes, there are bad people and bad schools, but it doesn't mean that there isn't anything to build up, nor does it mean that all behave the same.
“It’s not the size of your brain that matters, it’s whether or not you can set things on fire with it” ~ A wise philosopher

The Alt-Rick

Post by The Alt-Rick » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:41 pm

School is preparing kids for prison not the work place. The centralized attitude of go to a teacher for bullying when in fact teachers tend to be the biggest bullies is nothing but insane and poisonous. Kids need to learn to pick their battles, assert themselves, not take shit, and sometimes take it.

You'll notice this so many times. When some unintelligible person runs to a fake authority like mods or real like cops, and always tells someone they disagree with "take responsibility". Responsibility belongs to your nation, your religion, your family, not to them. Definitely not to them. They've perverted the word itself. Responsibility is WORK. You take work, you do work. Fighting and bullying teaches you about work, not accepting your punishment like some emasculated prisoner of war indoctrinated in a camp somewhere.

When I was little I wanted to fit in with these shit kids who were garbage. They kicked my ass and spit on me. Literally spit on me. My mother didn't do a very good job of saying "I warned you to avoid them". Avoiding danger isn't always possible, yes I was naïve, but to punish me for wanting to be friendly? That's the wrong message. I had to learn myself. I cornered each of them one by one and bullied the CRAP out of them. it probably traumatized them. Yeah five on one, you're gonna win. But one on one things will go a lot differently. And I'll wait in corners, wait till after school, etc. I'm very vindictive.

if I had a kid I wouldn't intervene in fights either. But the difference is I'd try to be there to help him or her to understand it, comfort them, and we'll work together to make him an emotionally stronger person for it. Fighting and bullying is totally necessary. I'd never want him or her to run to me, that's dependency. And if I fail them, or am not there, it's gonna crush them and that's cruel.