White Privilege

Keep things civil, people, or else we'll put you in time-out.
Shadow101

Re: White Privilege

Post by Shadow101 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:46 pm

Which was what? You said it was because of pot I was saying other wise.

Bullshit you are who you choose to be period. I had a shitty up bringing poorer then most and still didn't turn to crime.

Again when your talking about brutality most of the time a white police officers are beating and shooting more white people then black people period. And when it is up it is a black cop doing the beating and the shooting when in comes to black people.

Huge difference White people are not talking about black privilege and we call it like it is. I understand that is a problem and it needs to be addressed now it is time for black people to do the same *Cricket Cricket*

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:32 pm

Shadow101 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:46 pm
Which was what? You said it was because of pot I was saying other wise.

The point was that the justice system unfairly targets black communities. I had thought that evident enough, but oh well.
Bullshit you are who you choose to be period. I had a shitty up bringing poorer then most and still didn't turn to crime.
Ok, what do you think is causing the crime rate in these communities?
Again when your talking about brutality most of the time a white police officers are beating and shooting more white people then black people period. And when it is up it is a black cop doing the beating and the shooting when in comes to black people.
What the race of the officer matter?
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:37 pm

You can not say pot and homicide is the same it is not.

Responsibility or should I say lack there of.

You can not use a statistic saying police officers are killing black people without saying it is a black cop pulling the trigger. Again a white male is more likely to be shot by a white cop and a black guy is more likely to be shot by a black cop. The reason why I bring it up is it when you talk about police brutality it is always painted as a white guy killing a black guy which is not accurate.

I love how you quoted everything I said besides the last thing I posted.

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:38 pm

Image I'm just saying

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:03 pm

"According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, white men and women were arrested for 60 percent of all violent crimes in 2012. "

Huh. Guess white people are way more violent.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:04 pm

against what race?

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:05 pm

Also shadow, since you are the one making the claims that it is a "black officer shooting the black person" I'd love to see your sources. Anybody can perpetuate a claim like that, I could say that 100% of the time a cat is killed its by a dog and its "just a fact". But its up to me to provide a reliable source for my 'fact'
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:06 pm

Shadow, just like that dumb image you posted, they were responsible for 60% of ALL violent crime in 2012.

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:19 pm

Against who? This is very important information. Was it against white black or what? It matters a lot btw...
Last edited by Shadow101 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:23 pm

You first then. Since you were the one to post the image of black people committing 32% of 'all rapes', what races were those against? You seem to have a knack for spewing out information without any backing behind it.