Age/Disorders

Keep things civil, people, or else we'll put you in time-out.
Jasmine
Silver

Age/Disorders

Post by Jasmine » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:45 am

Alright, I was in a chat not too long ago and we were talking about genders, but age got brought up to it and now I gotta talk about it cause its important. I got two questions that's about ages and disorders!

1. Do you think its right to get with someone who has like down syndrome? Like in a you know what way?
2. What do you think about people who think they are younger than they actually are? And I'm not talking about people with disorders, I'm talking about those mother fuckers getting with 6 year-olds cause they think they are five or something.
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

InquisitorRothus
Bronze

Re: Age/Disorders

Post by InquisitorRothus » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:09 am

1. No, getting with someone who has down syndrome is wrong because they are intellectually impaired and therefore they are incapable of properly processing your advances and you would just be taking advantage of them.

2. I don't have to think anything of them. I simply kill them. Disorder or not, they are a plague to this Earth and should be eliminated with extreme prejudice.
You will learn about our loving and forgiving God or you will DIE!

Snowskeeper

Post by Snowskeeper » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:19 am

InquisitorRothus wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:09 am
2. I don't have to think anything of them. I simply kill them. Disorder or not, they are a plague to this Earth and should be eliminated with extreme prejudice.
That's nice. Would you mind writing down your real name and location so we can contact the police, so that they can, er, help you out?
The human body is a true carnival of horrors, and, frankly, I'm embarrassed to have one.

"Almost all discipline problems can be traced back directly to being conscious.”

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Actually, I understand if you have a disorder and honestly can help it. There's some people who were abused as a child and when they grow older, they start to have problems, like they act like a child. Kind of like Micheal, couldn't really grow up.
If your just a pedophile and into that type of shit, then you should you know... Die.

Also I feel like it is wrong to be with someone who has like down syndrome because they are too sweet for this world and don't understand everything. I feel like getting with them and having sexual relationships is like using them in someway.
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:37 pm

I agree with Jasmine....

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:42 am

I'm with them I understand that some people are what's called a little or sometimes in "little space" hell I've entered it before. I spent all day wrapped in a blanket with my megaman water bottle filled with apple juice and watched dinasor king all day (which was one of my favorite shows on saterday mornings as a kid) so I understand that and is fine with it but pedos yaaaaa listen to what reaper says in his ault that' about sums it up

One of my friends Little brother has Down syndrome and I drove them to the park and he spent the whole time collecting random nuts from the ground and flowers and when we got home back to his house he gave them to me as a way of saying thank you. Anyone that tries to do anything and I mean ANYTHING to take advantage of these people I will hunt down with my 12 gage ^^
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

The Alt-Rick

Post by The Alt-Rick » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:14 pm

Gonna be in the minority here, but no I don't think there's anything wrong with getting with someone with downs syndrome.

1: You have needs, and so do they. Mental impairment does not change that. If you're treating them well and they're fulfilling you what's the problem? I'm not as liberal as I come off as. I wouldn't say "muh consent" and be ok with cuckoldery or some shit. But I don't see any good coming out of two people dying alone because of social stigma.

2: Mental impairment does not mean utterly incompetent and a zombie. They can work, they can feel, they're still people. This be like saying you can't be with someone who has head trauma, or neurological problems, or a lower IQ. Yeah it's more extreme, but you gotta take any position to it's natural extreme to really evaluate it's worth.

I don't really grasp your second question. Is it that whole little/daddy thing? That does disgust me but not necessarily in the way you'd think. It disgusts me the escapism, the mental gymnastics to avoid thinking about the post-modern nihilism of society, and the hardcore pedos worry me about the ramifications of toddler thots "don't contact me unless you buy me candy!" on okcupid. I'm not afraid of the predatory aspect, I'm afraid of the assimilation of it. The cultural hegemony and normalcy of it. That's when the depression settles in and there's no escape. Not bad things happening.

And again, it's gonna come off as very strange by Western standards. But you go to Saudi Arabia and this is almost per verbatim how the libertarian party would sound. I'm not trying to take a traditional nor a liberal position, rather a romantic one take to it's natural extent where everyone has someone, no one feels unloved, undesirable, and that tries to minimize some sexual deviance but permit others. And it's a strange game to play having an almost schizophrenic attitude where you care immensely about people's well being, but come off as completely devoid of morals and compassion for victims.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni_XJ3SHJEQ

Snowskeeper

Post by Snowskeeper » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:58 pm

1: You have needs, and so do they.
Sex isn't a need.
The human body is a true carnival of horrors, and, frankly, I'm embarrassed to have one.

"Almost all discipline problems can be traced back directly to being conscious.”

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShaFlow » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:08 pm

Snowskeeper wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:58 pm
1: You have needs, and so do they.
Sex isn't a need.
If sex isn't a need, then explain this sweety:

"Everyone's an Atheist until turbulence starts shaking the plane".

Snowskeeper

Post by Snowskeeper » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:11 pm

Oh god I was wrong
I was so, so wrong