2 genders

Keep things civil, people, or else we'll put you in time-out.
Shadow101

Re: 2 genders

Post by Shadow101 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:26 pm

agreed. That's what I was saying I have no problem with someone of proper age to change gender. Be who you want to be but to me in my opinion there are only three genders. Male ,Female,Hermaphrodite. Penis,Vagina,Both and even the last one is only because there wasen't a dot connected some where.
The other thing I was saying was I think they should be at least 18 or older because again it is a life changing decision that most of the time you don't get a second chance at it again.

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:29 pm

Jasmine bingo.....

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:37 pm

Shadow101 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:14 pm
All I was saying is what Jasmine posted age fluid is a thing. You mean to tell me that you can have all the X's and Y's to feel like a different gender but not feel a different age? To me it would be the same kind of thing. There are adults who act Immature right IJS.
They are in no way similar. At all. I have explained to you why they are different, do I need to keep repeating it over and over and over again?

And please stop conflating gender with sex. Sex relates to the physical organs, gender is how society expects the sexes to act.
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:50 pm

No all you said xxx or yyy or what not. I am asking how is it possible for someone to feel there a different gender but not a different age? To me it would be the same.

Reyn
BBCode Guru

Post by Reyn » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:12 pm

Reyn wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:34 pm
That and a fairly infamous 4chan hoax back in ~2014/15. I'd look up more details but I'm kinda tired and not too engaged with this. Look up... I think it was 'clovergender' or something? Some kind of Epic Prank against those Pesky SJWs.

If anyone believes it was a genuine attempt I... well... I'd eat my whole house
Jasmine wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:19 pm
Just gonna ummm.... Leave this here

in the same thread oh jesus

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:35 pm

Shadow101 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:50 pm
No all you said xxx or yyy or what not. I am asking how is it possible for someone to feel there a different gender but not a different age? To me it would be the same.
The number of times you force me to repeat myself is astounding. Like, I write something, then you say something like "well what's the difference?!" When I had already explained a difference. Shadow, Christ man, if it ever seems like I am getting snippish, it's because you keep making me repeat myself over and over and over and over and over.

The main difference between the two is that Transgenderism has a known cause, we know what makes someone who is physically female feel as if she should be physically male. This is caused by a chemical and hormonal imbalance, this woman's brain has the chemical makeup of a male brain while her body has the chemical makeup of a female body. This causes a confusion between the mind and flesh. It is a physical issue.

Thinking you are fifteen when you are seventy-three doesn't have any physical cause, it just means you have some psychological issue.

One of those two are fixed through hormone therapy and gender reassignment surgery, because they have a problem we can physically address. Someone claiming to be a different age doesn't have a known cause. Stating they are the same, or in any way similar is simply not understanding the issue or the causes of the issue.
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

v4conn

Post by v4conn » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:40 pm

I agree about the2 genders

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:07 pm

the 1st thing you can stop talking about I understand. But you can equally argue that someone who is born with a penis is a boy and to think otherwise also has some psychological problem.

v4conn

Post by v4conn » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:11 pm

yes

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:16 pm

but your answer is saying science explains it away. I can also say the same thing about Age. Please read and pick one https://www.google.com/search?biw=2144& ... S2Xy7ezgqY ?