illegal immigration

Keep things civil, people, or else we'll put you in time-out.
The Alt-Rick

Re: illegal immigration

Post by The Alt-Rick » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:39 pm

You know, people think being a cartoon super villain is SO EASY. It ain't... this shit is more work than being some bleeding heart liberal, tradcuck, or just opportunistic. Take the DACA act for example. A part of me is like "yes goy... bring in all the immigrants so it's like, near impossible to get a job, there's a traffic of people everywhere you look, and crime rates go up" but on the same token a lower immigration rate would hurt the economy in some respects, cause a huge backlash socially against minorities as people become more used too their all white neighborhoods, and actually ENCOURAGE illegal immigration as more citizens just stay completely unregistered, don't file their taxes, and create bigger pot holes in the budget/productivity of the states.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FkpM4FWa8A
Me Robby Rotten.
The Libertarian Party the fail Rottens.
Sportacus Donald Trump.
Stephanie and Stingy Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones lol.

You all know God damn well you'd watch a house of cards anime where the main protagonist is an intentional dick trying to ruin everything and the people adore him. He's like the new JFK and he cries alone at his desk that no matter how hard he tries, he cannot smash the standard of living and really change the U.S. apparatus and it'll always find a way to adapt and evolve like a virus.

Shadow101

Re: illegal immigration

Post by Shadow101 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:50 pm

All I am asking for is for the LAWS that are IN PLACE to be UPHELD. So why is it ok for other country's to uphold theor law and we are not allowed to?