Where, oh where?

Keep things civil, people, or else we'll put you in time-out.
Stitches

Re: Where, oh where?

Post by Stitches » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:30 pm

I like you. I very much like you.

I see it as a photograph, of someone who is far away emotionally, physically, or is no longer alive. They're close enough to see, but they're far away.
"I'm so disappointed in you." Annasiel 2017

Balgair Arregaithel

Post by Balgair Arregaithel » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:39 pm

That's actually accurate. One I can pick out the ass is he's a manifested, alternative version of myself, waving his arms like a panicked duck, telling me with every fiber of his existing being to not do what I'm about to do.

Which, ironically, would be before I die in a giant explosion shaped like a fist giving the bird. Because fun!
"A pitiful cry of the damned. Chèr...What do you think?"
~Writings of Darcy Witchmist

Balgair Arregaithel

Post by Balgair Arregaithel » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:41 pm

Seriously though, this guy cracks me up. If I know anything about these kinds of people, they won't respond, too. So that's a funny thought.
"A pitiful cry of the damned. Chèr...What do you think?"
~Writings of Darcy Witchmist

ButteryPancake
Meaningless Title

Post by ButteryPancake » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:58 am

Interesting topic that which has arised here.

With nothing much to say, and to keep the beauty of simplicity, my answer is the following.

The man is in front of me.
Should you be lucky enough to balance the correct number of murdered babies with adequate hours of volunteer service at children's cancer hospitals, you'll end up Neutral.

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:59 pm

The man is over there in the distance.

Erik Black wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:35 am
Throughout the past of doing this, I've received very good answers for the majority of the time. However, from 3015 to present day, the answers are getting progressively worse, dumber even.

However, from 3015 to present day,
Also, his user is a reverse time traveller. This obviously means we are getting smarter if he gets dumber answers as he goes back in time. Don't blame him for being so haughty and condescending, maybe that's how people are in the future 1000 years from now.
*sterile cough*

Snowskeeper

Post by Snowskeeper » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:46 pm

"In front of me" and "over there in the distance" don't answer the question, since neither explain why you can see him clearly despite the distance between the two of you.

ButteryPancake
Meaningless Title

Post by ButteryPancake » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:57 pm

Snowskeeper wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:46 pm
"In front of me" and "over there in the distance" don't answer the question, since neither explain why you can see him clearly despite the distance between the two of you.
There are no wrong or right answers, however, as it is a matter of one's own perspective. I say you can argue all you want about the question's complexity and add things such as a magnifying glass or a maze of mirrors that eventually lead to the man's figure, but since he's in my clear range of vision, I can state that he's in front of me, be it directly or indirectly.

Jhibus' answer seems to come from the same line of thought, correct me if I'm wrong.
Should you be lucky enough to balance the correct number of murdered babies with adequate hours of volunteer service at children's cancer hospitals, you'll end up Neutral.

Snowskeeper

Post by Snowskeeper » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:01 pm

You could write "a number" as an answer to a math question on a test. Pretty sure you wouldn't be able to get away with that either.

ButteryPancake
Meaningless Title

Post by ButteryPancake » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:30 pm

Snowskeeper wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:01 pm
You could write "a number" as an answer to a math question on a test. Pretty sure you wouldn't be able to get away with that either.
I find it amusing how you're trying to prove wrong an answer to a question about perspective, where the person who placed it stated beforehand that there are no wrong or right answers.

Snowskeeper

Post by Snowskeeper » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:58 pm

BenignPandora wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:30 pm
Snowskeeper wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:01 pm
I find it amusing how you're trying to prove wrong an answer to a question about perspective, where the person who placed it stated beforehand that there are no wrong or right answers.
If my answer had been "he's blue," would you treat that as a rational response?

It doesn't help that you explicitly tried to frame your question as being "beautifully simple."