Heterosexuality

Keep things civil, people, or else we'll put you in time-out.
bastecklein
Site Admin

Re: Heterosexuality

Post by bastecklein » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:26 pm

If Trump is destroying the country, I suspect you would prefer that he takes as many vacations from that as possible.
Owner of Role Playing Forums and Ape Apps

Snowskeeper

Post by Snowskeeper » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:36 pm

XThatOneGirlX wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:40 pm
"most". Don't be an ass to me, I'm just expressing my opinion like how you all express yours. Gosh, all you liberals don't get your way one time and you throw a fit. We dealt with Obama, you can deal with Trump.
I'm Canadian, but please, keep telling me how being upset that a racist, sexist, classist ball of hate was put in control of your stockpile of nuclear weapons is me "being upset because I didn't get my way."

Obama is not comparable to Trump.
I hate how Trump is sexist, and I hate how he is against the LGBT community. It isn't right. God told us it isn't good to be gay, but he didn't tell us to hate them. He told us to love everyone, whether or not they are gay or straight. I hate how Trump is with this ban. But I do understand where he is coming from. People are dying because of terrorists and he is just trying to protect us. Not saying it's right, so don't you be an ass about that too. I'm sure that there's a better way than that. I also hate that Congress is going to euthanize America's wild horses. But that's another story
You said that you agreed with most of his decisions. I didn't list all of them, but I did list many, and most of the rest are in keeping with the ones I did list. If you disagree with them, I have no idea why you're defending them.

Doing something incompetent and intolerant to stop something that will not be affected by it is not admirable. It is, at best, wasteful of resources and time.

Also not sure how I was being an ass.

XThatOneGirlX

Post by XThatOneGirlX » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:12 pm

It's my opinion. I'm allowed to have one just as much as you are. And I'm not fighting against your opinion, like you seem to be doing to me. I don't want to fight with you about this, so I'm done here.
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Snowskeeper

Post by Snowskeeper » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:40 pm

You told me I wasn't allowed to criticize your president, and called me an ass, twice, for bringing up some of the things he's done in a way you found offensive.

Don't pretend you weren't already "fighting" over this.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:45 pm

We can't really say that trump isn't doing much better since he's at what 6 months and obamas at 8 years so who knows what will happen I say we wait and see.

Also even the mod supports off topic even hops in and keeps the off topic going. Wait even a admin? Now I'm confused. XD

Also sorry for that just I never get to say that normally it's the mods telling us to get in topic.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

Snowskeeper

Post by Snowskeeper » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:56 pm

Little bit hypocritical to continue the discussion, then express frustration at things going off-topic. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:55 pm

Alright, everyone, take it to another thread.
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:02 am

Is it really okay to be straight? Well if no one was straight, the human race will lack reproduction and soon go into extinction. Nothing against people who are not straight,but better have a good reason if you think being straight is not okay for anyone. I will tell you, your parents were straight too, unless you were adopted.

AeronGrey
Bronze

Post by AeronGrey » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:19 pm

Ast3rRisK wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:02 am
Is it really okay to be straight? Well if no one was straight, the human race will lack reproduction and soon go into extinction. Nothing against people who are not straight,but better have a good reason if you think being straight is not okay for anyone. I will tell you, your parents were straight too, unless you were adopted.
I think this is the most compelling reason for everyone to be gay. Humans are overpopulating the world, polluting it's air, earth and water and unsustainably raping all of her natural resources. Extinction by Homosexuality is the most humane way to kill off the inhuman human species responsible for the destroying the earth and dooming all the other species who live on it.

Jhibus
Bronze

Post by Jhibus » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:56 pm

Armageddon via homosexuality... that's a helluva way to go.
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.