Trump

Keep things civil, people, or else we'll put you in time-out.
ShadFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Re: Trump

Post by ShadFlow » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:08 am

Honestly, the racist shit doesn't hold a candle to the idiocy him, and his scam of an administration have done within the last year.

I'm sure retweeting a video where a man shouting "White Power" is all in the name of...................................unity? He's either an idiot for retweeting it, or rallying racist undertones or both. And neither is good for this country.

He needs to be removed, he is a danger to the countries well being.

Snowskeeper

Post by Snowskeeper » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:21 am

I'm really done with people questioning whether he's actually a white supremacist or not

Like I'm at the point where I'm just going to start assuming I shouldn't take anything a person has to say seriously if they're genuinely trying to argue he isn't

This conversation should have been done four years ago, after the "they're not sending their best" shit, or--even better--after he ran an apartment complex with a "no black people" policy; the fact that he's taking out ads and selling shirts with actual Nazi symbols sprinkled in and retweeting people shouting "white power" and people still seem to genuinely believe he's not racist makes me want to bury my head in a fucking cement mixer.
Last edited by Snowskeeper on Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poetic Edda wrote:Thought and Memory, my ravens, fly every day the whole world over.
Each day I fear that Thought might not return, but I fear more for Memory.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:36 pm

Shadow, you literally aren’t worth the effort of googling the examples of Trump’s policies of turning away prospective black tenants in his apartments

You aren’t worth the effort it would take to google Trump calling Mexican immigrants rapists and criminals.

Shadow, we have all known you long enough to know that your only response to being proven wrong is the push your fingers so far into your ears you pierce your brain to forget the information that was given to you.
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Shadow101
Bronze

Post by Shadow101 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:29 pm

The apartments how lovely. It was not him directly it was the people he put in charge. So you think a wealthy billion dollar businessman is sitting down at that office and telling people who can and can not come into a building.

So I guess he is a fault for not judging people better. Those people were fired he then opened up those apartments directly to people of color any other examples.

WRONG he said if you cross into Mexico you have a 90% chance as a single women to get raped. That is a fact noting racist about that next?

Shadow101
Bronze

Post by Shadow101 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:31 pm

Now I can show you proof of Hillary saying all blacks are super predators and they need to be brought to heel if you would like.

Snowskeeper

Post by Snowskeeper » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:47 am

Shadow101 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:29 pm
The apartments how lovely. It was not him directly it was the people he put in charge. So you think a wealthy billion dollar businessman is sitting down at that office and telling people who can and can not come into a building.
The Justice Department undertook its own investigation and, in 1973, sued Trump Management for discriminating against blacks. Both Fred Trump, the company’s chairman, and Donald Trump, its president, were named as defendants. It was front-page news, and for Donald, amounted to his debut in the public eye.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/p ... -race.html

This was literally one of his earliest projects.
WRONG
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac ... and-crime/
he said if you cross into Mexico you have a 90% chance as a single women to get raped.
Source?
Now I can show you proof of Hillary saying all blacks are super predators and they need to be brought to heel if you would like.
I do not give a fuck what Hillary Clinton did or didn't say. She is not the president of the United States. We could get into this--again--but it's not relevant. It is a fucking distraction.
Poetic Edda wrote:Thought and Memory, my ravens, fly every day the whole world over.

ShadFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShadFlow » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:47 am

So we're just going to ignore my point of him retweeting a White Supremacist? Or is that the pill that can't be swallowed because it's further proof he is just unfit period.

Hillary? She hasn't been relevant since 2016 so it doesn't really matter.

Biden has supported mass incarceration bills twenty to thirty years ago but that doesn't defeat the fact that he is the candidate that should be the face of the country in comparison. Unlike the dwarf brained orange sitting in the oval office, Biden over the last year has been campaigning off of policy purely. Hence why he's polling much better than Hillary did, this time last election and is in the lead of Trump in many areas save the economy. But most people don't even understand proper metrics as to how the economy is doing so I don't take that category as seriously.

Trumps emergency press conference was him attacking Biden.

Shadow101
Bronze

Post by Shadow101 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:43 pm

So the NY times and the Washington post is your sources lol

Snowskeeper

Post by Snowskeeper » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:25 pm

Shadow101 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:43 pm
So the NY times and the Washington post is your sources lol
They're the sources I chose to post. He was sued by the government for it, Shadow; if you want to go full QAnon on us, then I don't really see what the point of arguing about this is.

Shadow101
Bronze

Post by Shadow101 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:52 pm

They have both been found to be bias an untrue most of the time.