Predictive Text Story Den

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
AeronGrey
Bronze

Re: Predictive Text Story Den

Post by AeronGrey » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:18 am

Sweetie you have nothing but the best grey shoes and the moment you can make a big deal about this guy was just better off than that but he died.

Myrn
Swiggity Swooty

Post by Myrn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:06 am

Died in the apartment and possibly a perv back then huehue I'll have to get back to me that I should have been there was no dark spots to signify night time and i kept moving around space until i saw the perfect angle the sun and something else that gave off blue light lit both sides of the planet at the same time to see when the water crosses
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

PrincessRosa

Predictive Text Story Den

Post by PrincessRosa » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:22 am

Crosses the line I just to get it with the money from your website and the rest of the world to the rest living in a heavenly corner of the world

<font color="#F44336">One And Only PrincessRosa <3</font>08/03/2017

Wint
Member+

Post by Wint » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:47 am

World war weave is the ultimate edition of the royal college of art and fooling around with your family.
“It’s not the size of your brain that matters, it’s whether or not you can set things on fire with it” ~ A wise philosopher

Myrn
Swiggity Swooty

Post by Myrn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:51 am

Family owned business in a few minutes ago I'll have to get back to you on that one specific thing for my birthday today at the same time I'm just a tad more androgynous enough to be heard without needing to raise his voice whispering sexy things in my ear
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

Wint
Member+

Post by Wint » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:07 am

Ear infection in the back of his head or maybe it was a vampire outbreak that gave people really long time to be the cause of healthy conflict with an underground rebellion against everything and everyone.
“It’s not the size of your brain that matters, it’s whether or not you can set things on fire with it” ~ A wise philosopher

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:10 am

Everyone else in this world of is the only thing I have to go out of my friends and I have to go back and is a bit weird is not on it and is therefore that would work better now.
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:54 pm

Now that I what you I beleive Im I just to get it to you or not Opens up the possibility of the world to the rest of the rest living in a heavenly corner of the faraway universe called me.

One And Only PrincessRosa <308/03/2017

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:20 pm

Me is the only person that has happened that would make sense in this country winning number for all those who are willing to pay the price.
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:48 pm

Price of the main story time to think about consequences of the main story time to think about it and the gods are concepts of my favorite series of the same time as the breast cancer awareness month ago and the other hand is a great student at the university of California and I dobt know what you mean by CVU being Moe the way I worded it was predictable
Swollen with a mantra that I've stolen from a thief.