Predictive Text Story Den

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
AeronGrey
Bronze

Predictive Text Story Den

Post by AeronGrey » Wed May 30, 2018 3:01 am

The rules of PTSD are simple.

1. The only posts you are allowed to make (aside from this one explaining the game) are the random nonsense the predictive text on your keyboard suggests you type following the last word you wrote.

2. The first word of your post must begin with the last word of the previous post.

3. Please make the last word of your post one that hasn't been used before (or at least in a while) to keep the stories fun and interesting.

4. Follow all forum and section rules. If you have to. I guess.

5. Have fun. This is a rule, it's not optional. Do it or get the #$%& out. Okay?
Last edited by AeronGrey on Wed May 30, 2018 6:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.

AeronGrey
Bronze

Re: Predictive Text Story Den

Post by AeronGrey » Wed May 30, 2018 3:02 am

Okay, I'm stoned for this and I am going back and i'm still waiting to hear you out and you flew over the boy's wand and the moment you got anything else to say about it and let me know when I get back in the earth.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed May 30, 2018 3:09 am

Earth is that a good night is the only thing I have to go out of my friends and I have to go out of my friends and I have no plans for today is a bit better today and tomorrow and then the is is a bit better today and tomorrow and let you off then I have no plans yet lol I know you have any plans this week and is not on my phone.
Sure, the patient may have bled a little, sweated a little, cried a little; but Doctor Thorne did always say he put blood, sweat and tears into getting these patients better. He just never said whose blood, sweat, and tears.

AeronGrey
Bronze

Post by AeronGrey » Wed May 30, 2018 5:00 am

Phone me you can do it with my mom but you can't get it done in like this and I were working hard to hide it in my alley but it is mine the same shit I have a lot o for it is my garage and the dump truck with the min to me for an eye opening to get the last word on it but I played with the new paint and the restraining orders and I have a lot o and the dump truck was just a silly thing and it has been in the last year I have to be in a loaders and have to be a fb fan in my own eyes but i'm still not ready.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Wed May 30, 2018 5:42 am

Ready for the rest of dreams and I love it so that doesn't work put up wiyh I think it's the best REQ I've been working my life coach and I love you so much fun to be the one in control of the same time as All Might be able to do it again tonight.
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

AeronGrey
Bronze

Post by AeronGrey » Wed May 30, 2018 5:44 am

Tonight it was only a matter what the I would hope for when it was only a few months before I had a yo and a quick breakfast and I am sure your used favorite recipe was the best nummy and the creature was the only one I could ever eat.

Wint
Member+

Post by Wint » Wed May 30, 2018 5:55 am

Eat something healthy but light with another place in the middle of the night where no one can say anything bad about you and will only want to help you overcome them and pray to Talos right after the procedure is complete.
Sho: "Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freakingmoon."
Neku: "Uhh... what?"
Joshua: "I think he's saying he's better than gravity."

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Wed May 30, 2018 6:13 am

Complete the work and the game just needs a multiplayer match to the repair and then I gotta it was the best day to get it back over and it was fun to see the game and I have a great job and it was a great way of trying it to get it back over and it is a great way of playing Pokémon and it was a good one and it is fun and it was a fun time to pass up to the time and it is a good one and I think I wanna is a great day for fun.
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Wint
Member+

Post by Wint » Wed May 30, 2018 6:20 am

Fun times of the year in the drawer of a relationship that meant a lot to you know that it helps to inform the people who are involved in your life that means a lot to offer you the speed of a bloodthirsty and the body makes pragmatic sense and burying it is just kind of the point.
Sho: "Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freakingmoon."
Neku: "Uhh... what?"
Joshua: "I think he's saying he's better than gravity."

Myrn
Swiggity Swooty

Post by Myrn » Wed May 30, 2018 7:45 am

Point is that it is a bit of the time to be in trouble if I'm being a dork and the first thong to do with room types of the same pose just a tad more than kill time and a but the time it wasn't his native country is the one I'm just a tad worried if my handwriting wasn't legible in a few minutes to get to the point of a friend's fiance passing away from the fantasy football draft pick.
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."