What annoys you about you

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
Maxx
Platinum

What annoys you about you

Post by Maxx » Wed May 09, 2018 6:27 am

So, simply, what things you do annoy yourself?
One of the main things for me is that I'm creating this thread when i should be getting ready for school.
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Annasiel
Administrator

Re: What annoys you about you

Post by Annasiel » Wed May 09, 2018 6:47 am

I hate when I convince myself to try and be a better person, but lack the motivation to actually commit to improvement.
Swollen with a mantra that I've stolen from a thief.

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShaFlow » Wed May 09, 2018 7:13 pm

I hate being prefect
"Everyone's an Atheist until turbulence starts shaking the plane".

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed May 09, 2018 7:17 pm

Prefect? I hate my ability to actually spell and use the correct words. LOL, joking. I carnt spelk.
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed May 09, 2018 8:52 pm

I also hate the fact that I am choosing not to get a glass of water or something even though I should, because I have a headache and haven't actually had much to drink at all today

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 3:15 am

I hate that I am kinda clingy and that I have PTSD, bipolar disorder and a myriad of other health issues.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 4:38 am

I hate how i come up with intricate character designs but lack the creative skills to present them in a way that other people can actually understand what the character is supposed to look like.
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShaFlow » Thu May 10, 2018 4:49 am

I hate how I am over critical of everything and very blunt.

People.

Actions.

Especially in competition. I am one of the first people to tell people exactly "how" and "why" they lose and give no compassion or empathy.

I will tell you if you suck and why you suck.

I also am annoyed that I don't accept "participation" awards and will tell people that they shouldn't either even if I end up the victor.
"Everyone's an Atheist until turbulence starts shaking the plane".

ButteryPancake
Meaningless Title

Post by ButteryPancake » Thu May 10, 2018 5:37 am

Annoy me? Not as much. Inconvenience me? Completely.

The fact that I put too much effort in things once I'm committed, especially human relationships, and nobody else seems to match my same commitment. Sometimes I commit too much and too early, which ends up being a lot worse for me than others.

It annoys me whenever I have to be the good guy. And it annoys me that I keep thinking that's the "correct way."
Should you be lucky enough to balance the correct number of murdered babies with adequate hours of volunteer service at children's cancer hospitals, you'll end up Neutral.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu May 10, 2018 6:21 am

That middle part if that is true for me also. Last year, in June, I had my first girlfriend. I was really happy and everything, of course I would be. But then, all because people realised that we were going out, she broke up with me. And me, cos I can get very emotionally attached (even if I don't show it) sometimes, was in a rather negative mood for a while. It wasn't very good, considering I feel like I'm always just a teeny tiny step away from the edge. Btw, I'm using the word negative here as a kinda umbrella term for all the, well, negative feelings