End them

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
Maxx
Platinum

Re: End them

Post by Maxx » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:29 am

The griffin ate the girl.
Lukas is a nice guy. Popular with the ladies, never swears, and never seems to get angry. The only downside - in the eyes of others - is the fact he lives in an abandoned warehouse. The warehouse is structurally and has everything Lukas needs: A bed, a sofa, and vodka. Lukas is currently sitting on the bed drinking vodka.
Sure, the patient may have bled a little, sweated a little, cried a little; but Doctor Thorne did always say he put blood, sweat and tears into getting these patients better. He just never said whose blood, sweat, and tears.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:08 am

Lucas jokes on vodka and coughs his liver out.

Mr. Bob went on a road trip to the middle of somewhere. When he arrived he jumped out of the car and walked onto a grass field with purple flowers. He also saw a brown cow laying down beside a tree.
With great power, comes great electricity bills.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:12 am

The cow knocks Mr Bob over and sits on his head.
Emma is a neon-loving 20 year old. She is a baker. She is currently baking neon colored cakes.
Sure, the patient may have bled a little, sweated a little, cried a little; but Doctor Thorne did always say he put blood, sweat and tears into getting these patients better. He just never said whose blood, sweat, and tears.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:41 am

The oven and is a transformer. As soon as she puts the cakes in the oven she is shot in the head by the transformer.

Biggs just gruduated from college and foresees a bright future ahead of him. On his walk back to his house he finds a banana pill on the side walk. He doesn’t pay attention to it but rather keeps walking home with excitement.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:43 am

He slips on the banana peel and cracks his head on the sidewalk.
Jeff has a hangover.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:57 am

He had a literal hang over. He handed himself over the side of a building because he just found out that both his parents died in a car crash.

Buddy Franklin woke up and yawned. He slipped out of bed and clothed himself before walking to the kitchen looking for something to eat.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:00 am

There was... something in his kitchen also looking for something to eat. When Buddy Franklin walked in, it found its breakfast.
Susana is asleep.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:39 pm

While Susana slept, her meddling ex-boyfriend broke into her apartment. He was angry at her for dumping him, and decided she had to pay. And he knew just what to do. He crept up the stairs, quiet as a mouse, and snuck into her room. He then proceeded to take one of her many throw pillows and press it to her face, slowly smothering her to death before taking all of her money.

George is a hard worker, and he loves his job. He works in a warehouse near the docks, driving a heavy duty forklift. They had their work cut out for them today; a very large shipment had just come in from overseas...
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:44 pm

The forklift explodes, tearing George to shreds.
Frank has anger issues. When he gets angry he blacks out and cant remember anything. He also seems to not be able to control what he is doing. At the moment, Frank is angry.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:39 pm

Maxx wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:44 pm
The forklift explodes, tearing George to shreds.
Frank has anger issues. When he gets angry he blacks out and cant remember anything. He also seems to not be able to control what he is doing. At the moment, Frank is angry.
I am actually offended. That one had SO many deadly possibilities, and I had set it up just for that reason. Be more creative next time. Flex the imagination I know you have. 👌

Frank, in his angered state, thought it would be a good idea to pick a fight with the guy sitting next to him. Little did he know that said guy belonged to a local crime syndicate. The man, recovering from the blow to the head that Frank had dealt him, draws a handgun and proceeds to thoroughly ventilate Frank's chest.

Thomas was a police investigator. He was called in on his day off to investigate the death of some guy named Frank, and he was not in a good mood.

He had gotten a lead after about an hour of searching; the killer had accidentally dropped his wallet. He proceeds to try and track him down.
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!