End them

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Re: End them

Post by Shinigami » Fri May 18, 2018 7:36 am

Little did David know, a tall, mean-looking man had broken into his house while he was busy contemplating. The man sneaks up behind Gary, ducked down low, a length of cord pulled tight between his hands, and springs his attack once he feels he's close enough. The wire slips right over Gary's head, hugging tight around his throat as the assailant pulls his arms back. A few strained gags, a trickle of blood as the wire digs into his throat, and Gary is dead; his limp body dropping to the floor as the killer releases one end of his wire. Before he leaves, the man snaps a picture of the corpse; proof that he had hit his mark.

Bob was a big man. Well... I suppose "round" is a bit more accurate. He was a trucker, and had eaten a few too many truck stop burgers in his career. This time, it was a tad too greasy for his tastes, as he found himself bolting to the restroom. In his haste, he had forgotten to lock the door. Not that he cared, really, but he felt that this one was going to be a bad one.
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Fri May 18, 2018 7:54 am

But little did Bob know an extraterrestrial was watching his every move for the past week. The alien farted and Bob died.
“Oopsies I did a poopsies.”

The alien walked back him in his cave in a dark and gloomy forest next to another dark and gloomy forest. He sat down on his sofa lazily and turned on the TV.
With great power, comes great electricity bills.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri May 18, 2018 3:11 pm

The aliens TV explodes, a large shard of glass from the screen hurtling towards the alien, decapitating him.

The mysterious hooded figure that has been stalking and killing some of these unlucky people pulls off his hood. Lee has been killing random people for years now. He is kinda medium sized, with blond hair and dark brown eyes. In his backpack he has a whole array for killing equipment. He is currently at home, cooking burgers on a BBQ.
She felt like a leaf trapped in a storm, blown one way by his words, and another by his actions.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:13 am

One of the burgers wiggles. It flips itself then jumps into Lee’s mouth choking him until death. The burger crawls out then morphs into a dwarf.
“Tee hee.”

Mr bucket walked inside, into Lee’s house and started going throw the fridge looking for something to eat.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:25 am

A hidden snake jumps out of the fridge and strangles him.
Jax is awesome. He has a bunch of piercings and tattoos, and he wears skinny jeans and a leather jacket. He is currently riding his motorbike.
She felt like a leaf trapped in a storm, blown one way by his words, and another by his actions.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:28 am

Jax is awesome. He has a bunch of piercings and tattoos, and he wears skinny jeans and a leather jacket. He was riding his motorbike...

...Until a drunken semi truck driver smashes into him from the side as he rides into an intersection. Said trucker, Maurice, continues his drunken haul onto a highway on-ramp and punches the gas, determined to make his delivery on time.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:32 am

A F22 pilot saw the motorbike incident and fired a missile at the truck, blowing it up.

The pilot smiled and made her way back to base.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:53 am

But little did she know that one of her missiles had been rigged to explode once her landing gear deployed. Before she knows it, her right wing is blown off and she is sent crashing to the ground in a heap of metal and fire, her remains near unidentifiable by the time the firemen manage to put her out.

Roderick is a NEET. He stands 5'8" and weighs in at 397 lbs. He lives for video games and junk food, and does everything in his power to avoid finding a job - going so far as mooching from his older sister and moving into her already-cramped apartment. He is currently laying on her sofa and playing a nondescript FPS game. Or, he was. Until he passed out after having played it nonstop for five days.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:27 pm

Roderick never woke up from that sleep, as his sedentary lifestyle had driven his sister mad. She had "forgotten" to give him food or drink in that whole time he was playing, and he died of dehydration. She finds him in the living room, dead, and she laughs maniacally. When she calls an ambulance to come and pick up the body, her inner actor goes into hyperdrive, and she's bawling over the phone. "Please, help me! He's the only family I have!" When she hangs up the phone, she goes and makes coffee, preparing for when the ambulance arrives for pick up.

Meanwhile, in the world of roleplay, a man had made a character known as Axel Mannis. He's a stout, proud warrior of the highest order, and no man could challenge him. He had slain many a dragon and looted many a camp. He was in the midst of fierce battle with the god of terror, and slew all the minions thrown at him. As he stood there, covered in sweat, he grinned and exclaimed, "This is the greatest battle I've ever been a part of! I congratulate you on your efforts, Terror God, but now it is your time to die." He readies his blade and charges into battle.
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:32 am

The Terror God plays his ultimate card. He grabs his golf club and swings it at the charging Axel, hitting him out of the role play and into the creator. The creator quickly runs to the fridge and grabs his pistol above it and shoots Axel. Realising the reality the creator quickly through his computer in the bin then pressed the big red button. His house’s defensive system activate. The end.

Once a upon a time a little girl ran through a forest. In a playful mood she imagined herself in a fantasy world. Giants and mythical creatures walked and flew around her. She stumbled upon a silver griffen. The griffen stared at the little girl and gave a friendly squawk. The little girl climbed on the griffen and flew to a castle.