Venting Thread - Now with 9000 BTU/hr

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
Maxx
Platinum

Re: Venting Thread - Now with 9000 BTU/hr

Post by Maxx » Tue May 08, 2018 12:38 am

So, I'm only venting cos even though this happened a few weeks ago, I still feel line I need, i don't know, someone who doesn't know me to tell me their opinion on this.
So, it started off in February, when me, my best mate (H), and two others (MD and MB) went out for MD's birthday. MD and MB kept running off abandoning me and H. I obviously got PO'ed and stayed PO'ed for like two months without either of them seeming to notice, even though MD and i used to go out so you would think they would notice something was wrong.
Fast forward to late April. I'm bored so me being me learnt how to tie a hangmans noose. I posted it as a temp status on an app, joking about finally learning how to do it. MD has a history of self harm. MB shows it to MD for no reason, as if MD looked at my status they would have seen it for themselves. MD gets all bitchy about it and i am still PO'ed at them. MD basically says it would be my fault if they cut themselves and died. They also call me other things, such as insulting my weight (for me being too skinny) and calling me selfish even though i have actually nearly been killed fir sticking up for them. I post some unrelated song lyrics and they start up another argument the next day. Me, now being doubly PO'ed, say something along the lines of 'What, aren't i allowed to post some of my favorite song lyrics just in case it makes you cut yourself?" My parents think that i shouldn't have said that, but i think it was perfectly reasonable. MD blocked me on the app and is ignoring me in school, as is MB, and everytime i see MB i feel like a piece of crap, which is one of my main reasons for venting. So, what do people think? I think i am in the right, but that is natural. I need someone's thought on this.
She felt like a leaf trapped in a storm, blown one way by his words, and another by his actions.

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Tue May 08, 2018 1:06 am

Venting a bit about some idiot that says a cabbit can't exist as a furry. I have been a cabbit longer than some people here have been alive, it's a common hybrid . For those who don't know that is a cat rabbit hybrid. I have a friend who is a shark bat hybrid telling people what type of furry they can be is idiotic.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue May 08, 2018 1:10 am

A cabbit sounds very cute, Erel-Mae, even the name of it is cute. Why people try to say that cuteness cant exist is beyond me.
She felt like a leaf trapped in a storm, blown one way by his words, and another by his actions.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue May 08, 2018 1:11 am

Actually, it wasn't that it wasn't applicable because a cabbit isn't a "furry", it's because of the nature of a Cabbit is being a mix of two species that normally can't breed. The concept didn't fit within the RP owner's world.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Tue May 08, 2018 1:14 am

ButteryPancake wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:41 am
You may vent here about your personal or professional issues as long as you're comfortable with it. The only guideline I'd place here is, please, don't attack or insult a specific member from this community; no exceptions, that will bring more troubles than it'll solve.
As Pan said, I'd suggest against venting about specific members or groups of members. That'll only lead to drama.
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Tue May 08, 2018 1:34 am

Annasiel wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 1:14 am
ButteryPancake wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:41 am
You may vent here about your personal or professional issues as long as you're comfortable with it. The only guideline I'd place here is, please, don't attack or insult a specific member from this community; no exceptions, that will bring more troubles than it'll solve.
As Pan said, I'd suggest against venting about specific members or groups of members. That'll only lead to drama.
I didn't specify but I understand.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Tue May 08, 2018 1:38 am

Thank you~

Why does sickness exist? Why can't people just, like... reach into their head and pull out cluster headaches or reach into their stomachs and pull out nausea? I feel like I'm stuck on a boat in a storm with pinecones in my skull

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Tue May 08, 2018 1:42 am

That sucks, do you take anything for the pain ?

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Tue May 08, 2018 1:48 am

I took some aspirin a couple hours ago, it's helped a tad. Pain in the butt to write still, though.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue May 08, 2018 1:51 am

When I get headaches, and I can get them really bad, nothing can make them go away, not even painkillers.