Venting Thread - Now with 9000 BTU/hr

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
Gecko
Bronze

Re: Venting Thread - Now with 9000 BTU/hr

Post by Gecko » Sat May 12, 2018 11:46 am

That's just ridiculous and immature, what the heck.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat May 12, 2018 1:18 pm

My mom didn't let my sisters go to their dad's wedding to someone else years after the divorce. she even said I couldn't go even though I was with my own dad that weekend. he let me go to my step dad's wedding. when my mom found out, I wasn't allowed to see my stepdad again.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sat May 12, 2018 1:42 pm

Why are some people so sh*tty? You should be allowed to see your family .

Shinigami
Community Mod

Post by Shinigami » Sat May 12, 2018 6:24 pm

Some people really are just that spiteful, though. I know some people that are like that. :/
I am Shinigami, the local God of Death.
Da Rules

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat May 12, 2018 6:41 pm

My uncle managed to poison my stepdads kids against him, which is awful, cos it means I cant see them either now even though they are kinda my cousins (because their mum is with my uncle). People are just awful...
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Mon May 14, 2018 11:09 pm

Family BS is some of the worst BS.
Swollen with a mantra that I've stolen from a thief.

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sat May 19, 2018 3:39 am

That's rough. I have an ant that hates everything. So much so she dragged me by the wrist when I was 15 outside to give me a 20 minute lecture on what's wrong with saying the word why. Also much later I was 17 and she lectured me again and because I wasn't one of her kids who stares at the floor and agrees with her I did what someone normal would do which is look right in there eyes when talking and she took offense to that and said I would be an abusive husband and was looking down at her because I was standing up and she was sitting down. Then later told right to my dad's face that he failed to raise me the right way.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

ButteryPancake
Meaningless Title

Post by ButteryPancake » Fri May 25, 2018 5:23 pm

No. No. No. Fuck off. Get out, never come back. Wanna stop talking to me before I punch you right in the fucking face? Thank you. Don't play smartass with me, bitch, I'm not in the fucking mood to have a fucking adult who apparently missed their childhood acting like an 11 year old 24/7. Oh, hey, what's this? A fucking broken mind. What do we have here, next to it? A non-functional life. Wanna be somebody in life, kid? Stop acting like you deserve it, maybe then you'll realize how much of a nobody you are and start working from there.

Don't you love it when people just ask to be beat down until they forget who the fuck they once were? No? Me either, it grinds my gears.

Want Pandora to be the same old playful kid? Fucking shove your words up your ass and die in a hole. Maybe then my stress will lower to a bearable amount and I'll be able to put up with people again. It must be nice to have an empathetic brain that produces serotonine like everyone else, and not have to depend on forced reactions to avoid pushing everyone away and being accused of misanthropy even by your own couple everyday.

But hey, it's not all lost! Despite my own actions, at least my couple understands me and supports me, right? If only the rest of the world had her same common sense and realize I'm not a fucking tool without emotions, that'd be GREAT.

Stop talking to me, please, I don't want to deal with people anymore for a good amount of time, only a select few that I already like. If I treat you badly, be it intentionally or accidentally, count yourself out of that list.

Thank you for your time, your dearest, BlurpleberryPancake.
Should you be lucky enough to balance the correct number of murdered babies with adequate hours of volunteer service at children's cancer hospitals, you'll end up Neutral.

ButteryPancake
Meaningless Title

Post by ButteryPancake » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:38 am

Wow. Seems like my last venting post killed this thread. Should I had clarified I was venting to whatever thing was happening to me outside of RPF at the moment? Ha

Speaking of killing, I'm legit considering doing that

To myself, like

Now
Should you be lucky enough to balance the correct number of murdered babies with adequate hours of volunteer service at children's cancer hospitals, you'll end up Neutral.

Myrn
Swiggity Swooty

Post by Myrn » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:28 am

[Insert unjustified rage]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."