Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
- Sr. Member
- Posts: 582
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:58 am
- Location: Earth
I miss JEBthegamer1. Last I saw of him was an apocalypse Open Range RP that stopped at around 20 pages and got abandoned. He's been off for a month now, but if he comes back I wish he would try out Casual or Intermediate for a change.
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.
- Community Mod
- Posts: 3961
- Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
- Gender: Eldritch Abomination
- Location: I am omnipresent.
Well, we were in a firefight with some goons. All of a sudden, GUV's character (a soldier) has a small group of elite soldiers rappelling from a helicopter to support us. When the army is supposed to be the bad guys. XD
Not to mention the fact that there was suddenly a living doll (maybe a foot tall) in the mix and armed with a handgun.
- Posts: 1890
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:37 am
- Location: Nunyah, Business
I remember that. That went all sorts of crazy, lol. I wouldn't mind trying to do that over though, I enjoyed the some of the world-building process that went into it.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
- Posts: 475
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:23 pm
- Location: By the Banks of the River of Silence in the Valley of the Many-Colored Grass
Me.. I miss me.. When I first joined.. When I was still able to feel happy.. Or two year ago.. When I still had friends..
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests