Real Life CSes

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ozieth
Member
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:23 pm
Location: By the Banks of the River of Silence in the Valley of the Many-Colored Grass
Contact:

Re: Real Life CSes

Post by Ozieth » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:19 am

Foxy the Pirate wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:02 am
Lenny wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:37 am
Foxy the Pirate wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:11 am
Fox-Kraken is hungry.

Fox-Kraken craves hands.
Would you say......
Your stomach had some..
Rumblies..
That only..
Hands could satisfy?
I KNEW THAT WAS COMING
I am dissappointed you didn't say that yourself..
WARNING:
I'm mean..
For like..
No reason..

Nonoz Morottaja
Jr. Member
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:50 am
Location: In Lenny's loving arms
Contact:

Re: Real Life CSes

Post by Nonoz Morottaja » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:50 am

Lenny wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:13 am
Nonoz Morottaja wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:52 am
Can i touch the alpaca?
Yuuussss~ ^W^
shadowvoidboss wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:28 am
*pets the alpaca*
Get your filthy hands of my precious wool, or I will cut your hands off and feed it to the Fox-Kraken, skin you and wear you as a fucking jacket while your insides can rot beneath the snow..
Yay

User avatar
Kirby
Silver
Posts: 3675
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:39 pm
Location: Looking for food :D
Contact:

Re: Real Life CSes

Post by Kirby » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:15 am

Nonoz Morottaja wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:50 am
Lenny wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:13 am
Nonoz Morottaja wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:52 am
Can i touch the alpaca?
Yuuussss~ ^W^
shadowvoidboss wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:28 am
*pets the alpaca*
Get your filthy hands of my precious wool, or I will cut your hands off and feed it to the Fox-Kraken, skin you and wear you as a fucking jacket while your insides can rot beneath the snow..
Yay
Your foot has been spared...

For now...
Give me all your watermelons ♥

User avatar
shadowvoidboss
Silver
Posts: 4923
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Real Life CSes

Post by shadowvoidboss » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:45 am

I just wanted to be special for once ;-;

And I mean actually special not special needs which I clicify under.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

User avatar
Ozieth
Member
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:23 pm
Location: By the Banks of the River of Silence in the Valley of the Many-Colored Grass
Contact:

Re: Real Life CSes

Post by Ozieth » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:42 pm

Noz can touch me all he wants.. ºWº
WARNING:
I'm mean..
For like..
No reason..

User avatar
Kirby
Silver
Posts: 3675
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:39 pm
Location: Looking for food :D
Contact:

Re: Real Life CSes

Post by Kirby » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:43 am

Lenny wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:42 pm
Noz can touch me all he wants.. ºWº
Feet will be bitten ^-^
Give me all your watermelons ♥

User avatar
Ozieth
Member
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:23 pm
Location: By the Banks of the River of Silence in the Valley of the Many-Colored Grass
Contact:

Re: Real Life CSes

Post by Ozieth » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:10 pm

Foxy the Pirate wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:43 am
Lenny wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:42 pm
Noz can touch me all he wants.. ºWº
Feet will be bitten ^-^
Once I get over the ocean, he won't need feet anyway xD
WARNING:
I'm mean..
For like..
No reason..

Nonoz Morottaja
Jr. Member
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:50 am
Location: In Lenny's loving arms
Contact:

Re: Real Life CSes

Post by Nonoz Morottaja » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:34 am

Lenny Morottaja wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:10 pm
Foxy the Pirate wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:43 am
Lenny wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:42 pm
Noz can touch me all he wants.. ºWº
Feet will be bitten ^-^
Once I get over the ocean, he won't need feet anyway xD
Only because I will not leave my bed with you in it

User avatar
Kirby
Silver
Posts: 3675
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:39 pm
Location: Looking for food :D
Contact:

Re: Real Life CSes

Post by Kirby » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:39 am

Nonoz Morottaja wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:34 am
Lenny Morottaja wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:10 pm
Foxy the Pirate wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:43 am


Feet will be bitten ^-^
Once I get over the ocean, he won't need feet anyway xD
Only because I will not leave my bed with you in it
I won't leave underneath your bed with both of you in it.
Give me all your watermelons ♥

Nonoz Morottaja
Jr. Member
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:50 am
Location: In Lenny's loving arms
Contact:

Re: Real Life CSes

Post by Nonoz Morottaja » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:41 am

Foxy the Pirate wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:39 am
Nonoz Morottaja wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:34 am
Lenny Morottaja wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:10 pm


Once I get over the ocean, he won't need feet anyway xD
Only because I will not leave my bed with you in it
I won't leave underneath your bed with both of you in it.
Just kick when you're hungry or thirsty and I'll bring you food and drink

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests