Real Life CSes

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
Calcifer

Re: Real Life CS's

Post by Calcifer » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:59 am

This looks fun 0v0 No going back now.

Name• ...(fuck it) Azure
Age• WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW
Gender• Female, tho apparently rather androgynous given the amount of times I've been mistaken for a guy, irl and online. Its fun so I usually don't bother correcting them X3
Mental Gender• Still female
S.O• Asexual, kinda gay around friends
Height• 5'5
Weight• round bouts 110lbs. I like to think some of it is muscle. I lift. Sometimes.
Personality• A giant.fucking.weeb. Perhaps a self introduction would help illustrate better than a description.... *ahem*:
Hi, I'm uncomfortable, and my name is Calcifer. I am the weebiest piece of majestically awkward trash you will ever meet. I'm an incurable shipper, about as oblivious as a rock, and am prone to zoning out. I also have the memory span of a retarded goldfish on meth. I have 20/20 vision but am still somehow as blind as a fucking door knob. I have accepted my nerdy self as is, and decided to live with it until further notice. A great deal of my ability to actually emote did come from the influence of anime, so it may be over the top at times. I am typically viewed as quiet and pretty much unnoticeable irl, but if you get me on the topic of anime, I can pretty much guarantee I'll be on a passionate rant about something within 5 minutes. I'm terrible when it comes to actual confrontation. Quite a coward really. That's all I can think of right now.
History• Boring as shit.
Race• Mushroom
Nationality• One of 'em
Interests• AAANNIIIMEEEE (just in case you hadn't noticed), drawing, martial arts, reading, voice acting, cosplay, shipping, other weeb shit.
Dislikes• Uh.... smut where smut don't belong. Mary/Gary Sues, clowns, leaving my corner, fancy clothes, and a bunch of other stuff.
Likes• AAAAAANIIIIMEEEEEEEE. MAAANGAAAA. Art, martial arts, books, cosplay, pocky, mochi, doing nothing, mushrooms, anime merch, making characters, RP (duh), fluff, sharp objects. And like, a fuck ton of characters.
Skills• Drawing, sewing, TaeKwonDo, shipping, being a piece of trash, and the great power of PROCRASTINATION~~~
Appearance• ...Okay

Picture a mushroom.

There you go.
Last edited by Calcifer on Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"May all your bacon burn"

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:21 am

Update~

Name: I pretty much go by Foxi because I have no life outside the internet. I literally never hear my real name anymore.
Age: What? I can't hear you over my really loud weebish Japanese music.
Gender: Woman, but I don't give a crap what you refer to me as anymore.
Mental gender: Ciel Phantomhive
Mental age: 194
S.O: Bisexual or pansexual. I have no idea. Sometimes I act really gay, but sometimes I act pretty straight. Probably pansexual, but for now I just call myself bisexual.
Religion: Weeaboo.
Height: Barely 4'11".
Weight: Liiike... 75 lbs? Maybe 76? I'm underweight AF.
Personality: Unpredictable, weebish, short-tempered and weird. I pretty much act like I'm always on my period, mood-swings and sugar cravings included. And I'm a weeb who only likes Black Butler. I'm a weeb for Black Butler, but nothing else. But none of the music I listen to is in English.
History: My memory is too shitty to even remember shit, shit.
Race: A weebish fox.
Nationality: Anime
Interests: Black Butler.
Dislikes: The human race, America, Hellsing, people.
Likes: Cats, tigers, cats, cats, Black Butler, gay shit, cats, cats, cats.
Skills: Tripping, falling, choking randomly out of nowhere for no known reason, breaking things, crashing into stuff, being obsessed with Black Butler, being annoying, making OCs, having the horrifying knowledge that Joker from Kuroshitsuji and Light from Death Note have the same voice actor, fangirling, eating sweets, and not giving a fuck about anything.
Theme song: Over The End and Far Away ~ Mamoru Miyano | Lonely Rain ~Yuya Matsushita
Appearance: Just picture a fox in a white flower crown who thinks she's super smexy even though she's not.

MistyFlames
Bronze

Post by MistyFlames » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:15 am

Update cause my last CS was.... weird to say the least

Name:
-Misty (You'll likely never know me by anything else but this so yeah... not my irl name obviously)

Mental gender:
-Still female?....

Mental age:
-5 when I'm happy 80+ When I feel like being a grumpy ass

S.O:
-...Bicurious?... I'm young... This isn't what I think about...

Religion:
-Buddhist

Height:
-5"7

Weight:
-Uhhh... 135-140 lbs... Idk

Personality:
-It depends... Wake me up and ur dead tho. On an average day, I'll have the maturity of a seven year old when I'm with my friends. I'll be hyper, cheerful, extremely talkative and bouncy. I'm really awkward so if I'm around people I don't know, I'll clam up and look for a place to hide. Some people say I look scary when I get shy but I wouldn't know. I'm extremely sarcastic, have a really dry sense of humor at times, and am that person who'll laugh at you if you get hurt (unless it's a serious injury or somethin' like that). Also, my parents say that I talk like an old lady sometimes whatever that means. I'm stressed 80% of the time. I'm still young and don't have work or anything but I get put under a lot of pressure by my parents and I breakdown sometimes so seeing me crying isn't that uncommon. All my friends have seen it multiple times. I generally rely a lot on others to feel accepted and so if I hear negative comments, I'll hold onto them for a long time. Still, most of the time, I'm pretty hyper. Somehow I've ended up being the 'mother' of most of my friends group. I'm kind if really protective of my friends too but enough of this... I'm starting to ramble.

History:
-I have terrible memory so I'm not even going to attempt this...

Race:
-Human. Isn't everyone here human?

Nationality:
-Vietnamese

Interests:
-Anime, Art, Sleeping, Eating, Readinggg~, Swimming, RPing (no one knew this one...), Reading, Vocaloid, K-pop (I'm a dork, leave me alone), Did I mention Reading?, Doges (I want one so bad~), Piano

Dislikes:
-Rude and arrogant people, being bored, being ignored, when my personal space is invaded, being pressured into something I don't want to do

-Pretty much exactly the same as my interests

Skills:
-Walking into poles (I've done this multiple times ;-;'), ART kind of. Im not that good but I'm trying, cooking, Sleeping through everything

Theme song:

Appearance:
-I'm pretty average appearance wise. Medium length Black/Brown hair with random blonde streaks from chlorine that is extremely damaged towards the tips, Really tanned skin, brown eyes, hands and feet that feel much too large for the rest of my body, Glasses (sometimes contacts), and a stupid swimsuit tan. I generally prefer to where loose tops and jeans or shorts. I absolutely detest dresses and you'll never see me in anything like... let's say... a crop top. My shoulders seem kinda broad for my frame sometimes too and it makes me seem kind stout and short when I'm actually kinda sorta tall for my age... (or it could be the kids in my school are short... definitely could be that)

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:29 am

Name: Brandon A. Bogar
Mental gender: Male
Mental age: I'd say 15-20.
S.O: Hetero.
Religion: Science
Height: 5'11 and three quarters.
Weight: More than I'd like.
Personality: Psychotic, depressed and anxious.
History: Irrelevant.
Race: Half white, half even whiter.
Nationality: American.
Interests: BMX, anime, AMC original series, smoking weed.
Dislikes: Most of the American population.
Skills: Memorizing, analyzing.
Theme song: I'd have to go with Circular Memories by Statistics.
Appearance:
"This makes me want to kill myself so I'm not forced to share air with these people."
- Brandon A. Bogar

Annasiel
Administrator

Re: Real Life CSes

Post by Annasiel » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:11 pm

Finally fixed that title. It's been bugging me.
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:28 am

Annasiel wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:11 pm
Finally fixed that title. It's been bugging me.
How dare you correct my grammar? Bad Ser! Bad! x'D

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:44 pm

I had toooo! It was wrong.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:24 am

Ruuude! I should sue you for this! Give me $5.

MattieD

Post by MattieD » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Name: Mattie, Because Matt is too common.
Mental Gender: ... Just try and make me tell you
Mental age: Varries on the amount of sleep in a given day...
S.O: Straight.
Religion: None, Agnostic, if you have to list one.
Height: Barely 6'6".
Weight: About 254 lbs. I like food, is there a problem?
Personality: absent minded for the most part but uses it as a facade hiding a more sharp witted, dark humor loving on the inside.
History: What like my favorite Historical era... Oh, you mean My history....Yeah... hahaha not happening
Race: 75% Irish, 10% Dane, 10% Welsh, 5% Polish
Nationality: Pretty Irish, for an American ^_^.
Interests: Anime, stargazing, rp'ing, D&D, Living inside my head.
Dislikes: Humans... Making me have to function in the world damn it
Likes: Foxes, Waffles, making characters, the blood of my enemies, Death Note, Characters that are sneaky.
Skills: Dm'ing, singing, staring absent-mindedly at others while they talk, remembering everything... like everything O_o
Theme song: King by Lauren Aquilina.
Appearance: Average build (a bit bigger in some areas to my dismay...), Shaggy Auburn hair (Short now for summertime here in AZ), aqua eyes that fade from time to time leaning towards gray. Typically wearing shorts, some sort of d&d related shirt, and an open button-up tee over that... oh and lately I haven't gone anywhere without my Critical roll hat.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Likes foxes? In a thread posted by Foxy? Oh dear, incoming praise.