Page 34 of 38

Re: What are you doing right now?

Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 2:58 pm
by Annasiel

Re: What are you doing right now?

Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:18 pm
by Swag Cat
Going to work, and then scream at some people

Re: What are you doing right now?

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:25 am
by Revanite Exile
Reading this thread and posting in it.

Re: What are you doing right now?

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:27 am
by Revanite Exile
Swag Cat wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 4:18 pm
Going to work, and then scream at some people
Is that a good screaming or screaming out of frustration &/or hatred.

I'm cool with either one, can I work there?

Re: What are you doing right now?

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:33 am
by SilentAlbert
Drinking some nice cup of hot water.

Re: What are you doing right now?

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 1:42 am
by Swag Cat
Revanite Exile wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 12:27 am
Swag Cat wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 4:18 pm
Going to work, and then scream at some people
Is that a good screaming or screaming out of frustration &/or hatred.

I'm cool with either one, can I work there?
Well both. I guess, you can.

Re: What are you doing right now?

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 1:59 am
by Revanite Exile
Swag Cat wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 1:42 am
Revanite Exile wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 12:27 am
Swag Cat wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 4:18 pm
Going to work, and then scream at some people
Is that a good screaming or screaming out of frustration &/or hatred.

I'm cool with either one, can I work there?
Well both. I guess, you can.
Cool, screaming is how i vent otherwise I start breaking things.

Re: What are you doing right now?

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:35 am
by Swag Cat
Revanite Exile wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 1:59 am
Swag Cat wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 1:42 am
Revanite Exile wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 12:27 am

Is that a good screaming or screaming out of frustration &/or hatred.

I'm cool with either one, can I work there?
Well both. I guess, you can.
Cool, screaming is how i vent otherwise I start breaking things.
I just break people's dreams, hopes and their hearts. Something physically break them too

Re: What are you doing right now?

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 10:46 am
by SilentAlbert
Just woke up half hour ago was just about to get some cup of coffee.

Re: What are you doing right now?

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 2:14 pm
by Swag Cat
Bathing in the Sun~