Arrowverse

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
Revanite Exile

Arrowverse

Post by Revanite Exile » Wed May 15, 2019 2:38 am

SPOILERS AHEAD

TURN BACK NOW, NO MORE WARNINGS

I'm glad Nora was erased from existence. Barry deserves to be erased from existance too.

According to Eobard Thawne in the episode Rogue Air the history books in his timeline record Oliver dying at the age of 86, in the year 2071 or 2072.

*Barry caused Flashpoint that leads to Nora instead of Dawn. As alluded to by Thawne in What's Past is Prologue.
*Nora goes back in time and screws up the past so she can have her daddy, now the crisis instead of happening in 2024 and Barry going missing, it happens in 2019 and Oliver dies.

Between the two of them they are repsponsible for:
*They are directly responsible for Oliver's death at 34 instead of 86, stealing 52 years of his life.
*Forced Mia to grow up without a father because Nora has (lack of) daddy issues.
*Destroyed Star City (Glades Uprising only suceeded because Oliver is dead and his team disbanded)

So Nora can have her daddy they are directly responsible for the murder of Oliver and forced another little girl to go through the same thing Nora was trying to fix. Lord knows how many died & the lives ruined by the Glades Uprising.

I am so done with those fucking Speedsters. I wish Cicada had succeeded in murdering them.

Austin

Re: Arrowverse

Post by Austin » Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

Excuse you

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
For the kingdom of God awaits me, for I am saved by the blood of christ

Austin

Post by Austin » Sun May 19, 2019 5:14 pm

but Barry is the best hero in the Arrowverse

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
For the kingdom of God awaits me, for I am saved by the blood of christ

Revanite Exile

Post by Revanite Exile » Sun May 19, 2019 6:25 pm

He is the best villain pretty to be a hero. He is a murderer he erases people from existence. He knowingly allowed Thawne to escape custody. He belongs on death row like Thawne was.