Avengers: Endgame (SPOILERS)

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
ShadFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Re: Avengers: Endgame (SPOILERS)

Post by ShadFlow » Wed May 01, 2019 6:27 pm

Well the snap was on the universal scale.

On everything in the universe whereas the other attacks happened isolated over an extended period of time. Im sure they knew they couldn't undo every murder that was impossible. I don't believe it was about undoing everything he did, because lord knows how much he's done...but undo his entire goal in which he was successful in as well.

But can we please talk about how much of a CHAD he was without the gauntlet? I feel like they had more of a chance when he was reliant on the stones more than relying on his own ability.

AND THEN CAP FINALLY USING THE HAMMER! OH MY GOD THAT SHIT WAS FANTASTIC!

Also is Nebulas....."parts" still intact? Like can she still have babies or is that done and done?

ShadFlow

Post by ShadFlow » Wed May 01, 2019 6:29 pm

Also this might get me banned but it needs to be done

Annasiel: They wouldnt just kill off Loki! He'll somehow come back!

End Game:

Revanite Exile

Post by Revanite Exile » Wed May 01, 2019 6:52 pm

ShadFlow wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 6:27 pm
Well the snap was on the universal scale.

On everything in the universe whereas the other attacks happened isolated over an extended period of time. Im sure they knew they couldn't undo every murder that was impossible. I don't believe it was about undoing everything he did, because lord knows how much he's done...but undo his entire goal in which he was successful in as well.
But they could have easily undone everything he did by killing him as a baby. They didn't they are complicit. They are evil.

What the fuck was with Fat Thor anyway?

ShadFlow

Post by ShadFlow » Wed May 01, 2019 7:02 pm

Actually no they wouldn't have undone what he did. It explicitly stated that in the movie that altering the past would not alter the future.

Fat Thor is my favorite version of Thor. I love what they've done with his character. He one of the best developed ones.

Revanite Exile

Post by Revanite Exile » Wed May 01, 2019 8:01 pm

ShadFlow wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 7:02 pm
Actually no they wouldn't have undone what he did. It explicitly stated that in the movie that altering the past would not alter the future.

Fat Thor is my favorite version of Thor. I love what they've done with his character. He one of the best developed ones.
They could also have explicitly stated that in the movie that altering the past would alter the future.

Fat Thor is an abomination.

Swag Cat

Post by Swag Cat » Wed May 01, 2019 8:03 pm

Natasha!!

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Wed May 01, 2019 8:27 pm

Revanite Exile wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:01 pm
ShadFlow wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 7:02 pm

They could also have explicitly stated that in the movie that altering the past would alter the future.

Fat Thor is an abomination.
They could have stated that information yes, but they didn't. They stated that it wouldn't alter the future. Using an argument like that, they also could have stated in the movie all they had to do was wait for like 6 more years and everyone would come back to life on their own. But they didn't, obviously.

And if they had gone the route of killing Thanos as a baby, then none of the Avengers would have any right to call themselves heroes anymore. Equate Thanos to Hitler and you have the classical philosophy question, Would it be evil to murder a baby in his crib? Since babies aren't inherently Evil, and Thanos was just a product of his environment and world views, killing a baby that has no possible way to understand that in the future he is a villain that wants to commit a genocide is an evil act. Not to mention the movie would be about 2 and a half hours shorter if they had gone that route.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Revanite Exile

Post by Revanite Exile » Wed May 01, 2019 9:52 pm

BlondieBoy wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:27 pm
They could have stated that information yes, but they didn't.
And you completely missed my point. :roll:
BlondieBoy wrote:
They stated that it wouldn't alter the future.
Yet the passing of the shield, proved otherwise.
BlondieBoy wrote:
And if they had gone the route of killing Thanos as a baby, then none of the Avengers would have any right to call themselves heroes anymore. Equate Thanos to Hitler and you have the classical philosophy question, Would it be evil to murder a baby in his crib? Since babies aren't inherently Evil, and Thanos was just a product of his environment and world views, killing a baby that has no possible way to understand that in the future he is a villain that wants to commit a genocide is an evil act. Not to mention the movie would be about 2 and a half hours shorter if they had gone that route.
Killing baby Hitler or baby Thanos would not make them evil it would make them heroes. Also babies are inherently evil, the day they are born they are evil.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Wed May 01, 2019 10:55 pm

Revanite Exile wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 9:52 pm
BlondieBoy wrote:
They could have stated that information yes, but they didn't.
And you completely missed my point. :roll:
BlondieBoy wrote:
They stated that it wouldn't alter the future.
Yet the passing of the shield, proved otherwise.
BlondieBoy wrote:
Killing baby Hitler or baby Thanos would not make them evil it would make them heroes. Also babies are inherently evil, the day they are born they are evil.
So just to quote Exile here, its OK to murder a baby. It makes you a hero!
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Wed May 01, 2019 11:03 pm

Not to mention even if killing Baby Thanos did make you a hero, It would undo pretty much every plot major event going back to the first Avengers, when Loki was influenced by Thanos to cause the Chitauri invasion. Killing Thanos as a child would destroy pretty much the entire MCU and most of their plot lines.