Lets Play Questions!

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Re: Lets Play Questions!

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:03 pm

Cider

What's your favorite Pokémon?
madness is a rational response to a crazy world

you need a little bit of insanity to do great things

Check out my writing thread, if you want ^-^

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:05 pm

I like the one that looks like a sword he's fun

Where am I? What have you done to me? Will I ever see my family again?

Wint
Member+

Post by Wint » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:25 pm

None of your matter, none of your matter, and no :D

What's your favorite dessert?
“sorry i cant hear you over the sound of me running headfirst into a concrete wall” - Shaw

“Fuck your cloud of blueberry lies” - Fang

“I had a chungus tea once. It was a chunky boi. I chucked my change at Charles who chucked up chunks of chungus chai.” - Ser

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:36 pm

Sleep

If that doesn't count, creme brulee

Favorite restaurant?
I look in the water and fear what I see
I know it's no stranger but I know it's not me
My life is a lie that was uttered in jest
If I can't change at all, let me rest

Swag Cat

Post by Swag Cat » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:15 pm

Monteiro, a Portuguese restaurant.

Favorite Rp?

Serenitynightowl
Heaven's Smarties

Lets Play Questions!

Post by Serenitynightowl » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:07 pm

Favorite rp... If old ones count, I have two. One was where we were supernatural detectives. The other three were supernatural beings, but since I didn't wanna accidently do something that ruined the world they had built, I had decided to stay human. They suggested energy manipulation, and watching my character struggle to use it properly was amusing. It was the first ever rp I was in that actually ended. And then we gave it a sequel. The second one was a demon and human one. Basically my human doesn't believe in demons or angel, but lives at a shrine. She accidently broke a vase that had a demon sealed inside of it, and she was dead set believed that she was in a coma. I was prolly a horrible rp partner, though, cause one, I wouldn't let up, and two I gave her a bad family. They went out with a good bang, though.
If, however, you mean currently, then I have no answer, cause the rps I've applied to haven't started, and one haven't gotten far.

How long have you guys been rping in general?

Old User, new account. Hope to see some old friends, and make some new ones along the way.
Just because there's a few clouds, doesn't mean someone isn't there. Some days, the clouds might make you feel alone, but they're always there even when you can't see them, your sun, your moon, and your stars. They can be long distance or really close, and while the clouds can be our hardships and struggles, occasionally there'll be a break where you can see those people, and be reminded of how much someone really cares about you.

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:17 pm

EXACTLY A YEAR TODAY!!!

~ahem~

What's your favorite movie genre?

Serenitynightowl
Heaven's Smarties

Post by Serenitynightowl » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:43 pm

And I'm joining one of your rps, too! Sorry, I decided to go against the grind. =v='

Anime. I don't care if it's not a movie genre, if it's animated, you already got someone interested. Fantasy is my go-to.

Least favorite genre?

Old User, new account. Hope to see some old friends, and make some new ones along the way.
Just because there's a few clouds, doesn't mean someone isn't there. Some days, the clouds might make you feel alone, but they're always there even when you can't see them, your sun, your moon, and your stars. They can be long distance or really close, and while the clouds can be our hardships and struggles, occasionally there'll be a break where you can see those people, and be reminded of how much someone really cares about you.

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:47 pm

Hm, if you think about it, anime could be considered a movie genre, seeing as there are movies based off of anime shows. Like the Tokyo Ghoul movie (even if it is live action).

Least favorite genre... Romance. Watching romance movies makes me feel sick. Yeah, I may have one or two romance novels, but that's different.

Favorite supernatural/fantasy creature?

Serenitynightowl
Heaven's Smarties

Post by Serenitynightowl » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:51 pm

Tokyo Ghoul and I dunno who came first Ghost Shell(Can't remember full name, and too lazy to look it up)
As for romance, at least the novels let you create the scene. Movie are like "Welp. It looked better in my head when I read that section."

Shape Shifter! :D I love.

Favorite gemstone?