Picture Probs.

Have a question? Want some help? Think you have the solution to some horrific problem? This is your place!
Wint
Member+

Re: Picture Probs.

Post by Wint » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:09 pm

URL stands for Uniform Resource Locator. It is the link. n-n
If you're on a computer, right click the image and click on save image.
If you're on a mobile device, press the image till you get a short list of commands regarding what to do with the image, and select download image.

Sometimes reposted images have longer links (maybe?), so what I typically do is press an image till the commands list shows up, select "search by image" or "search Google for this image" and click on more sizes or whatever it may say next to the original image. That opens all variations of the image (or at least a whole bunch) and then you can choose the one with the highest resolution which is usually the original image which has a shorter URL.
“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning in isolation, and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimeter required to break bones.” - Michael Stevens

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:32 pm

Ah, thanks so so much, Wint!! ♡♡
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:23 am

Here is another question; How the heck do I get links from threads I have set up?? I'm on a mobile device and on the app. Do I just need to go to the website, or is there a way to download the links on the app?

Thanks again!
♡ Miro
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:31 am

Unfortunately, you have to use the website to get the links at the moment.
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:00 pm

Okey dokey! Thanks, Annasiel! :)