Urgh... rules??

Have a question? Want some help? Think you have the solution to some horrific problem? This is your place!
Mayonayys

Urgh... rules??

Post by Mayonayys » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:33 am

Hello all! I used to roleplay here a LONG time ago, but since the site has been wiped and accounts reset, I haven't really been here. Like at all.
I noticed things have changed a little bit...
and good god I feel like an idiot for having to ask this, but I post my plot/story ideas in the request section correct? And I see there is a separate CS section, but people are also posting their CSs in the threads on the request board, so where are the CSs supposed to go?
I tried looking for rules but didn't really find any explaining these things???

Thanks in advance!
Supreme Lizard Queen

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: Urgh... rules??

Post by Monika » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:36 am

The submitted CSes belong in the Request thread like usual, but the CS section are for accepted CSes, while the Request section is essentially where people apply for the RPs.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Stitches

Post by Stitches » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:05 am

Also, there is a link to the rules at the top of every section. Unless you mean section rules. In which case, there currently isn't any posted.

Also, Mayonayys, used to be around on Discord a lot? Welcome back.
"I'm so disappointed in you." Annasiel 2017

Mayonayys

Post by Mayonayys » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:27 pm

Hmm.... thanks guys!

And yeah I hung out there a bit after I stopped visiting the site. Left after a little while bc I just couldn't handle the social interaction lmao
Supreme Lizard Queen

Mayonayys

Post by Mayonayys » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:44 pm

One more question, does not all bbcode work? I can't seem to use fonts or center my text.
Supreme Lizard Queen

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:14 pm

Those two, unfortunately, never worked. They will on the new site that B is working on.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡