"Your Posts" Question

Have a question? Want some help? Think you have the solution to some horrific problem? This is your place!
Serenitynightowl
Heaven's Smarties

"Your Posts" Question

Post by Serenitynightowl » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:38 am

Is there a way to delete threads in the your post section? Not from the whole website, just so that you don't see it when you're looking for new replies in rps your in.
Just because there's a few clouds, doesn't mean someone isn't there. Some days, the clouds might make you feel alone, but they're always there even when you can't see them, your sun, your moon, and your stars. They can be long distance or really close, and while the clouds can be our hardships and struggles, occasionally there'll be a break where you can see those people, and be reminded of how much someone really cares about you.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: "Your Posts" Question

Post by illirica » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:25 pm

You mean just unsubscribing?
User Control Panel -> Manage Notifications -> Check relevant boxes -> Unwatch Marked.

You can also just go to where you hit "subscribe" and change it to "unsubscribe" if you want to do it singly.

Serenitynightowl
Heaven's Smarties

Post by Serenitynightowl » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:05 pm

illirica wrote:You mean just unsubscribing?
User Control Panel -> Manage Notifications -> Check relevant boxes -> Unwatch Marked.

You can also just go to where you hit "subscribe" and change it to "unsubscribe" if you want to do it singly.
XD I'm too lazy to go the extra mile of subscribing and unsubscribing when it's just easier to just go to Your Posts.

For the notifications, that just clears notifications. I mean the Your Posts page, cause I also use the old app, too, since it's pleasing to the eyes, and I can't find the subscribed topics on Legacy.

Old User, new account. Hope to see some old friends, and make some new ones along the way.
Just because there's a few clouds, doesn't mean someone isn't there. Some days, the clouds might make you feel alone, but they're always there even when you can't see them, your sun, your moon, and your stars. They can be long distance or really close, and while the clouds can be our hardships and struggles, occasionally there'll be a break where you can see those people, and be reminded of how much someone really cares about you.

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:06 pm

I don't think there's a way to do that, I'm afraid. It displays all the threads you've posted in, from the looks of things.

:(

Serenitynightowl
Heaven's Smarties

Post by Serenitynightowl » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:51 pm

Ahh. Kay~
I dunno what I did in settings, if I did anything, but now things are starting to auto subscribe? I'm not complaining, if I'm going to have to adjust to it. Is there an easier way to view subscribed topics in Legacy?

Old User, new account. Hope to see some old friends, and make some new ones along the way.

BeJimmiedip

"Your Posts" Question

Post by BeJimmiedip » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:16 pm

On other forums, I like to click the your posts button to check up on threads that I had posted in so that I dont miss any replies. Is it too much trouble to get that?

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:30 pm

It's under Quick Links up top. You can also subscribe (and set things to autosubscribe) to threads you post in and be notified
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡