User titles?

Have a question? Want some help? Think you have the solution to some horrific problem? This is your place!
Post Reply
User avatar
kanind
What Are Titles
Posts: 528
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:41 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Yes
Contact:

User titles?

Post by kanind » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:27 am

What are the different username titles, and how are they determined? Examples: Member/Sr.Member/Bronze

I'm sure this has already been answered but I can't seem to find it anywhere :/
My Socials:
u\k_king_official
youtube.com\badkanind
@K_King_Official
K King#3510

User avatar
Reyn
Community Mod
Posts: 3642
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:59 pm
Location: PARANOiA -respect-
Contact:

Re: User titles?

Post by Reyn » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:37 am

It's based on post count:

0 - Lurker
1 - Newbie
100 - Jr. Member
250 - Member
500 - Sr. Member
1000 - Bronze
2500 - Silver
5000 - Gold
7000 - Platinum

Some people have been cursed blessed with custom titles that are irrelevant to post count. Also there was that member+ thing a while back but that's meaningless.

User avatar
Annasiel
Administrator
Posts: 4723
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:40 am
Gender: Female
Location: Somewhere grey and full of ghosts.
Contact:

Re: User titles?

Post by Annasiel » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:56 am

The curse of custom titles
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

User avatar
Shinigami
Azuria Mod
Posts: 5993
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: I am omnipresent.
Contact:

Re: User titles?

Post by Shinigami » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:32 am

Torturing the users again, Ser?
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

User avatar
Wint
Member+
Posts: 2913
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:07 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: Where my hope lies.
Contact:

Re: User titles?

Post by Wint » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:04 pm

Reyn wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:37 am
It's based on post count:

0 - Lurker
1 - Newbie
100 - Jr. Member
250 - Member
500 - Sr. Member
1000 - Bronze
2500 - Silver
5000 - Gold
7000 - Platinum

Some people have been cursed blessed with custom titles that are irrelevant to post count. Also there was that member+ thing a while back but that's meaningless.
Hey

Hey

HEY

H E Y

Member+ is very important to the ecosystem by converting this thing into that thing that those stuff need.
“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning in isolation, and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimeter required to break bones.” - Michael Stevens

User avatar
kanind
What Are Titles
Posts: 528
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:41 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Yes
Contact:

Re: User titles?

Post by kanind » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:24 am

Annasiel wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:56 am
The curse of custom titles
Tbh, I'm cool with this title

I appreciate it my dude
My Socials:
u\k_king_official
youtube.com\badkanind
@K_King_Official
K King#3510

User avatar
BenignPandora
Meaningless Title
Posts: 1118
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:14 pm
Gender: Both
Location: The Hospital
Contact:

Re: User titles?

Post by BenignPandora » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:35 am

Wint wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:04 pm
Reyn wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:37 am
It's based on post count:

0 - Lurker
1 - Newbie
100 - Jr. Member
250 - Member
500 - Sr. Member
1000 - Bronze
2500 - Silver
5000 - Gold
7000 - Platinum

Some people have been cursed blessed with custom titles that are irrelevant to post count. Also there was that member+ thing a while back but that's meaningless.
Hey

Hey

HEY

H E Y

Member+ is very important to the ecosystem by converting this thing into that thing that those stuff need.
I-it's not like Member+ is a meaningless title, b-baka!
"Swallowed hook, line, sinker and copy of angling times." - All of you

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests