[OOC] Fate Breakers

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Re: [OOC] Fate Breakers

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:34 am

Sounds good! Also allows me to further Develop Carmen and Aster respectively, so thanks for that!
┍━━━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━━━┑
Just another contestant in the space race.
┕━━━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━━━┙

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:52 am

No prob :D
If you clean your vacuum cleaner, you're making your vacuum cleaner, and you're a vacuum cleaner.

Loyal to none but the one true King... OZYMANDIO-DA!

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:57 am

I'm going to grandma's today till tomorrow so dive expect a massive text supply from me.
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:28 pm

So uhh.. Ethonious' latest post really made me curious. (Damn I ask too many questions.) ._.

So, um, I'm just wondering what sort of organizational structure there is for the camp. And that depends on the size of the camp. After all, the smaller a population is, the easier it is to manage. I originally assumed that there may be around like.. 30 to 50-ish people in the camp. Which is probably enough to have guards (actually any number is enough to have guards), but not enough for there to have a need for a military-like organisation of guards. I'll save the ranting (which I've done too much of) and just straight up ask. How many people are in the camp? And how organized/structured it is? And how fortified is the camp? Are there walls?

From previous descriptions, I thought the camp doesn't have a real leader and everyone just does whatever needs to be done. And basically everyone organizes themselves. Yeah..

Why must I question everything? T-T (Gets annoying to myself too. XD)
If you clean your vacuum cleaner, you're making your vacuum cleaner, and you're a vacuum cleaner.

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:49 pm

Carmen is the leader of sorts. It’s more of a respected leadership than an actual put in position, though. There are about 50-60 in the camp, a combo of Fateless and empathetic humans, so there is basic ranks for soldiers and guards. The camp they’re in right now is highly makeshift, low walls made out of loosely put together logs and such. Camp moves every few months or so, unless there’s a need to move earlier.

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:35 pm

Thanks, that clears a lot of things for me.

One more question! (internal facepalm)

Do I have to post and describe Lucis actually getting to camp to uhh.. Get things rolling on that end? I originally assumed that, since he'll be reaching the camp anyways, you'll be making a quick paragraph about what the Bishop camp was like so I could have something to work with and have Lu react accordingly. I am far too scared to be hasty and make a post of Lucis getting there and then well.. I kinda have to assume what the camp was like. Which I'm afraid of doing because this isn't my RP after all and I assume that I don't have that liberty unless told otherwise.

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:15 pm

I'll be making a post soon, I can tell you right here in the OOC what the camp is like if you want that instead. Either way is fine by me.

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:31 am

If you think you can post within 12 hours from now then I'll wait for the post. Thanks!

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:37 am

Really don't think I'll be able to post in time, so instead I have found a basic picture (From my favorite game) that can give you a general idea of the Trainee Camp. It's very basic, no huge walls or anything of the sort since the Bishops don't expect anyone to actually be out there. There are guards who patrol the outskirts of the tents every few hours, as well as guards who are on post near the 'entrance' and the 'exit' (AKA where the road goes through).

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:35 am

Ahhh..Thought that was Kingdom Come at first glance >.> But then there's that logo on the bottom right. Hard to believe it's Destiny, never known it hard Medieval-settings like that.. Given all the umm.. Sci-FI stuff I saw about it.

I originally thought it was going to be in the same kind of woodland as the Fateless camp, so I'd be able to have Lucis fall from a tree and get knocked unconscious. But it's going to be in the plains. Hmm... I'll figure something out.

Edit, I really hope what Lucis is going to do doesn't derail the RP.

Welp, there it goes. Lucis and whatever happens to him is in your hands now HoneyBuzz. I might be able to read and maybe post OOC when at camp. But definitely not post. I can't help but do something unconventional as this out of sheer curiosity. >.<

Also, might have time for one more post tmr morning. It's evening now here.