Superzeroes (OOC)

Mighty

Re: Superzeroes (OOC)

Post by Mighty » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:05 am

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I'm already writing pretty much that.

FakeSkrillex

Post by FakeSkrillex » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Now I'm trying to think of how to work with this, since Harlem isn't huge we would all hear this going on. So I guess the question is @Orph and @Xcel do you want us to hear what's going on and go to it, ignoring our current plan and come back to do it later since we can hear a ton of gunshots in the distance wherever they're at?

It would mean the whole "team" would be assembled, but it could also have a negative affect if we want to make it interesting. Like all the gunfire made the building we're trying to get into is harder to do, since I mean if it sounds like a war is going on nearby the building full of gang members would probably be on edge.

I like it since it makes stuff a little more interesting in the long run. But I'm up for what you guys think since Southpaw is not the type of guy to suggest that but it's also his neighborhood so it'd make sense if he wanted to check it out.

Orph

Post by Orph » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:03 pm

I'd be happy to meet up with the other guys as well.

Azra

Post by Azra » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:05 pm

I'd say maybe go about your plan but maybe closer you get to the boss the tighter and more on edge the thugs get knowing there's a situation at their other sight. Maybe hearing even phone calls detailing the situation and encouraging heading over?

FakeSkrillex

Post by FakeSkrillex » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:47 pm

Well, in terms of gangs I don't think I'd say it's the same people. There aren't an endless amount of these guys that there are so many gangs in new york that we could say it was. But either way the guys in the apartment would be on guard with that crazy amount of gunfire going on

FakeSkrillex

Post by FakeSkrillex » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:57 pm

Also mighty I really liked that post. Really pushed the fact that Jamie isn’t used to being in the field without the truck. But to be honest the reason I suggest we help Kit and Jamie is because they could be useful in terms of taking the building. Jamie could like shut off the cameras, Southpaw can go in without his mask and find everyone a way in, then when four (or five if Jamie tags along) start tearing apart a floor out of nowhere and make them scramble to get ready without their alarm working. It could be fun.

Sorry if i’m Thinking to far ahead, i’m scatterbrained at best

Mighty

Post by Mighty » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:13 pm

Agreed, I thought of that exact same thing from the moment you guys started talking about breaking in. Also thanks, I rewrote that post like 3 times so I'm happy it came out well.

FakeSkrillex

Post by FakeSkrillex » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:20 pm

Mighty wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:13 pm
Agreed, I thought of that exact same thing from the moment you guys started talking about breaking in. Also thanks, I rewrote that post like 3 times so I'm happy it came out well.
As soon as I saw the things about cameras I got the idea haha. But it would be like a mix of plans, I sneak in to open a path for us to get in on a higher floor, then we all come in and catch them by surprise.

And it was really just the way that you showed how panicked she was outside of he van, it really sold it.

Azra

Post by Azra » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:37 am

Figured I'd keep it shorter for a fun back and forth instead of trying to go all Raid Redemption in the building lol
Pew pew

FakeSkrillex

Post by FakeSkrillex » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:38 am

Well I wrote something just cause. You guys can probably tell I spend a lot of time just sitting around so sorry if it seems like I'm posting to much.