I posted.

Azra

Re: Superzeroes (OOC)

Post by Azra » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:07 am

Pew pew

Thundermachine

Post by Thundermachine » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:25 am

(Lucid here). Great posts all around! I'll do something with Lucid again once the plot demands it.

FakeSkrillex

Post by FakeSkrillex » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:52 am

Orph and Xcel just so you know my last post is just telling you guys to follow me but I was half asleep when I wrote it so it's not the best

Edit: Actually just did an edit on the post to make it a lil better, just so you guys know. Kind of just explained things more.

FakeSkrillex

Post by FakeSkrillex » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:56 pm

Just felt like making a post to keep a conversation from driving, Xcel you can jump in at anytime and i’ll just assume that Candy was with us the whole time

Mighty

Post by Mighty » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:11 pm

Hey, I'm writing my post now. I'm assuming Kit is in Harlem too so I was gonna talk to her.

Azra

Post by Azra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:21 pm

I hinted she was at the building everyone was staring at trying to provide a distraction
It can also be a different location she was given though if that's more convenient there's room to adjust things

FakeSkrillex

Post by FakeSkrillex » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:34 pm

Oh, well I didn’t think kit aas anywhere near us since she didn’t know where the building was. If she is there then it kind of defeats the whole purpose of this plan since we’re trying to go in silent. Some girl shooting arrows at them is gonna get a lot of attention and make it impossible for us to get into the building

Azra

Post by Azra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:25 pm

She got info from a dude near docks we can just say she was informed of somewhere different easy fix I feel

FakeSkrillex

Post by FakeSkrillex » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:31 pm

Alright, we can possibly meet up if someone hears the gunfire, or mighty can find you and help and we can all meet up later.

Oh it’d be really interesting if you learned something from your guy and we met something from ours, share the info later.

Edit: only reason i’m against you being right there and fighting is because we’re trying to be stealthy (kinda) so all the gunshots would kind of defeat the purpose of everything we’re planning on doing. But if you’re in a different area, like maybe some kind of projects area and you find someone that seems important or something else that would be a clue for all of this then it’d be cool.