Superzeroes (OOC)

Mighty

Re: Superzeroes (OOC)

Post by Mighty » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:15 pm

I just got the coolest Idea for my own character development. I think once the fighting stops Jamie is still going to be pretty scared of southpaw but she wants to help find lucid so she'll stick around and let you all ride in her van and whatever. She'll try to be friend's with kit, but kit seems kinda sorta serious so she might tell her to stop trying to make friends and focus on the mission and I expect Paragon to tell her to stop trying to be a hero completely which is when Jamie would tell her entire back story. After that I think she'd help you guys find lucid but she wouldn't help fight him, instead she'd head back to queens to finish in resolved business as a much stronger and more serious hero.

Orph
Sandbox Councillor

Post by Orph » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:44 am

I'll post tomorrow, I think it's about that time.
A myth where ultimate evil turns its gaze on humanity and humanity gazes right back and says "Gotcha."

Mighty

Post by Mighty » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:15 pm

Yo, since paragon and middle finger face are obviously the 2 coolest characters so far and they don't like eachother, what if we split up into teams. Paragon's only reason for following southpaw was too keep him from killing people, but that kick to the back of the head is kind of the perfect reason to not be on Paragon's side for southpaw since it'd be hard to fight your enemies when your allies are also holding you back. Jamie would follow paragon because southpaw is too spooky, kit would follow southpaw and candy would follow someone maybe. Just an idea, though I'd wait till after we find mellow.

FakeSkrillex

Post by FakeSkrillex » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:17 pm

I mean i'm not against that, but to be honest i can more imagine Southpaw working alone. I mean everyone knows Paragon, even someone like Kit would probably go with him. That way Southpaw can get his hands in the filth without anyone getting in his way. Work together but from a distance almost.

Orph
Sandbox Councillor

Post by Orph » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:38 am

We'll see how it shakes out. Deciding how everything happens in the OOC takes away from the fun lol
A myth where ultimate evil turns its gaze on humanity and humanity gazes right back and says "Gotcha."

FakeSkrillex

Post by FakeSkrillex » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:30 pm

For me it's just that making a plan in my head that I want to try and make work and then see how far off it gets from the original when more variables of other players get tossed in.

Azra

Post by Azra » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:04 am

Reading up and posting soon hopefully
Weekend distracted me with God of War lol

Mighty

Post by Mighty » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:44 am

Should I post next? I want to give Xcel a chance to post first but he/she's been inactive on this for a while.

FakeSkrillex

Post by FakeSkrillex » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:52 am

I think you could go if you want, if Xcel comes back we can catch them up on stuff. We’ll just have to check in with them when it comes to the first important thing happens.

Orph
Sandbox Councillor

Post by Orph » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:59 am

Apologies for the RL-people gif. It's frustrating to have to use, but it illustrates perfectly what I want to do. /shrug