Superzeroes (OOC)

Orph
Sandbox Councillor

Superzeroes (OOC)

Post by Orph » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:50 am

Thought an OOC thread might be nice.
A myth where ultimate evil turns its gaze on humanity and humanity gazes right back and says "Gotcha."

Azra

Re: Superzeroes (OOC)

Post by Azra » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:58 am

Did a thing in the thing

Orph
Sandbox Councillor

Post by Orph » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:02 am

I get the feeling she's not going to be buying any of the Paragon action figures any time soon.
A myth where ultimate evil turns its gaze on humanity and humanity gazes right back and says "Gotcha."

FakeSkrillex

Post by FakeSkrillex » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:11 am

I'm very interested how Paragon will interact with all of different vigilantes. I'd say Southpaw is the most cold blooded, with torture and mainming his victims being a regular for him, not to mention just killing people. Pyrokitten seems a lot darker than I expected but I like it. And The Punisher is kind of doing what I expected. I really just want us to meet up and see how our characters interact with one another.

Also, how will story progression work for this? Will someone respond to our posts and tell us outcomes or...? I'm curious
Last edited by FakeSkrillex on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azra

Post by Azra » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:08 am

Wasn't best first impression of Paragon at the very least lol

Orph
Sandbox Councillor

Post by Orph » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:19 pm

I’m excited to see how these guys interact too. Southpaw has the potential to be the Rorschach to my Ozymandias, I think.

As for your question, my expectation is we’ll all meet up within the next few posts, and then Lucid will post again giving us something to do directly related to the main plot, so to speak.

FakeSkrillex

Post by FakeSkrillex » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:12 pm

Orph wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:19 pm
I’m excited to see how these guys interact too. Southpaw has the potential to be the Rorschach to my Ozymandias, I think.

As for your question, my expectation is we’ll all meet up within the next few posts, and then Lucid will post again giving us something to do directly related to the main plot, so to speak.
To be honest that was exactly what I was going for. In terms of time I think Southpaw has been doing this the second longest (he started in 2012) and he’s done all the dirty work in Harlem since then. He might be known to Paragon but only to an extent, just someone he heard about in passing. And Southpaw doesn’t exactly like Paragon because he went public.

Everyone else just kind of falls in. Pyrokitten is the young and semi inexperienced one, Punisher is essentially a mobile Oracle, and Candy is just an almost wild card. In terms of combat she’d probably fall low in the pack but her custom weapons help her out. It’s a nice batch of strays we’ve got going here

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:06 pm

Yeah Candy is sort of like a wizard in that she can deal damage but she needs protection to set herself up. That or she just makes more weapons. One or the other I dunno
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Orph
Sandbox Councillor

Post by Orph » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:19 am

So, are we all in the same place around the docks, or are we attacking six different groups of criminals in different places?

FakeSkrillex

Post by FakeSkrillex » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:56 am

Well Southpaw is in Harlem, so he’s in a different area. No idea where everyone else is.

I was just going after a small group of gang members from a local fang and decided to ask if they had heard of Lucid or knew someone that would know more.