(OOC) ALIENS: Revival

Cr25pltro6

Re: (OOC) ALIENS: Revival

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:33 am

Bigfoun wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:13 pm
Posted. Remember to not godmod the poor xenos.
Please read my last post and tell me if the tentacle let's go, and also tell me if it would be cool for me to put my little subplot into this. It would explain why my character ran into the building and it wouldn't really interfere with your main plot. I'll gladly explain what it is if your curious to know

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:37 am

Quirbles wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:04 pm
C25, void your last post. We're still having people posting. Also, you got what Quentin smoked wrong
Could you read my last post and tell me if the tentacle lets go of Anthony. And can you also tell me if my little subplot is ok to put into the story, it would explain why my character ran into the building and it wouldn't interfere with your main plot. If you want to know what my subplot is, to make sure it won't mess up your story, just let me know

Bigfoun

Post by Bigfoun » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:08 am

Cr25pltro6 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:37 am
Quirbles wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:04 pm
C25, void your last post. We're still having people posting. Also, you got what Quentin smoked wrong
Could you read my last post and tell me if the tentacle lets go of Anthony. And can you also tell me if my little subplot is ok to put into the story, it would explain why my character ran into the building and it wouldn't interfere with your main plot. If you want to know what my subplot is, to make sure it won't mess up your story, just let me know

As long as it isn't unrealistic and makes sense, I'll accept it. What is it?
That yin is gonna yang

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:13 am

Wey-yu was the first group who intercepted and heard the emergency transmission of that women being brutally murdered (the one in the request post), and them (being a greedy corporation) came to the conclusion that the rebels must have obtained a new weapon of mass destruction. And a weapon like that would make them even richer than they currently were, they just had to grab it before anybody else did.
However, they couldn't just hide the transmission from others because, A. It was a public broadcast, meaning anyone could intercept it. And B, if anyone found out they withheld this information in hopes of profits the PR would be a nightmare. So, they had to turn the transmission over to the USCM.

But The possibility for profits were too high to ignore, so they had to think of something. The bright (and slightly corrupted) minds of Wey-yu got together and decided that they needed a man on the inside, but who?

quientin was a wild card, they couldn't be sure if he was turnable and their Android, while loyal, wasn't allowed anywhere near ground zero. Everyone else they saw on the dossiers were either too mentally unstable or too unbendable to sway with money.

Then they found Anthony's profile. He was an orphan, no family other than the government. At first, they marked him as loyal to the USCM, until they dug deeper and found out that private Simmons was forced into the army by a home world project called "military stork". A few greased palms and sweet words later and they were allowed access to Simmons personal files and found out he was dirt poor. Marking him as a key target for bribing.

Getting onto the ship that held the cryo- pods wasn't really hard, money and a high position of power can get anyone just about anywhere in the galaxy. After waking up Simmons they offered him a deal, steal any high-tech gear or anything that looks of importance before the USCM can grab it and Wey-yu will pay Simmons a hefty sum of a million dollars (chump change to the corporation) and Anthony accepted on the spot.
Last edited by Cr25pltro6 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D R I F T E R

Post by D R I F T E R » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:40 am

I'm pulling out of the RP, got a whole lot of stuff to deal with right now and I don't have the time to spare for RPing. Do whatever with my character.

Cheers.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:26 pm

Sad to see ya go mate, have a nice life

Bigfoun

Post by Bigfoun » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Cr, you're gonna have to void that post. The alien works a bit differently than that. I was just waiting on a few others to post before i did
That yin is gonna yang

Bigfoun

Post by Bigfoun » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:28 pm

Well, not void it completely but I'd save it and repost it after I post
That yin is gonna yang

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:37 pm

Damn, just read this, I'll do that boss

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:38 pm

Bigfoun wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:28 pm
Well, not void it completely but I'd save it and repost it after I post
Which post? Also, is my little subplot green lighted, or no?