[OOC] Mortal Sin

ConfidentialCon

Re: [OOC] Mortal Sin

Post by ConfidentialCon » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:49 am

I'm up for it

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:53 am

Hey guys, quick change for Jonathan. He is now Italian and his last name is Corleone. Why, you might ask? This just feels right.
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:59 am

I'm completely fine with that! Alenas needs some action in her life!
"Dreams are certainly nice, but aren't nightmares more exciting?"

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:25 pm

Why do I have the feeling of Jason mentions to Ghost that he's worked with Jessie before there will be a shit show or at the very least. Ghost getting angry for not being told about them
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:24 pm

Probably something more like shock... Then confusion. Aaaand the eventual release of the DoI.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:10 pm

Hey I'm going to quickly bump this just to remind people that it exists.
Trying to be cool

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:42 pm

kk

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:02 pm

I'm waiting for more people to post before I can again.
Trying to be cool

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:04 am

How's this?:

Jason's new "secretary" stepped forward, "Excuse me for asking, but were those civilians?" She asked, one hand was resting on her hip, the other gesturing towards the screen.
"If so, then was it really necessary to take them as prisoners, and set armed men onto them?"

Ghost laughed, "I can see why Jason hired you..." He said as he walked forward, "You've got moxie. But don't worry, these men are armed to capture. And since we don't 'exist', we have to make sure that the civilians don't mention us. If they cooperate, the failed robbery was the result of conflicting gangs trying to rob The Mint, at the same time."

As he was saying this while reaching under his desk (everyone assumed he was reaching for some rum), the men put up barriers on either side of the door to prevent the civilians from escaping. He turned back to face her, his eyes dark.

"Now, who exactly are you?" He asked, while raising a M1911, aiming at "Athena". "'Cause, none of Jason's secretaries ever had the moxie to question my methods. He said so himself."

Y'know, cause three civvies were captured, but only two are on the cam feed, and Ghost -being a thief- is wickedly clever.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:31 am

Hnnggg.
Well I kinda do have problems with how things are going, I'm really not trying to be rude or anything.
Like there's kind of a rally going on between Ghost and many of the other character, where every action is blocked by a subsequent action.
I wouldn't have any problem with this (despite it halting progress in the story) except the situations are very tilted in Ghost's favour. (His base, access to disposable men .ect)

Also the scenario doesn't really lead to anything.
Matt and Sydney have no way of fighting back, so they would just get captured (or killed) and we'd be back in the same situation as before.
Whereas Jason and Layla are pinned, it's essentially 2 vs 1 (as Layla doesn't have a weapon, so they too would get locked up (or killed, again).
Basically what I'm saying is that this situation brings us back to what happened a few days ago, and therefore doesn't let us continue with events and storylines (Such as getting to Jessie and going to Alenas' cafe).

I'm really sorry by the way! I'd just really prefer it if something happened that wasn't so overpowered and that progressed with story and character development.
Trying to be cool