[OOC] The Superhero Academy

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Re: [OOC] The Superhero Academy

Post by Shinigami » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:00 am

We'd love to have you, Kali. X3

We're currently trying to declog the RP (the posting order has gotten a bit scrambled), but it should start up again sometime soon.

The main issue is that everyone wants to use multiple characters; something I plan to fix in the sequel.
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

nimona

Post by nimona » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:30 pm

yeah, i'd love to have you back as well! ^3^

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:28 pm

For Kali

Characters:

Shinigami - Short Circuit (headmaster, electric powers), Scorpio(teacher, scorpion man), Pyro(head of Superhero Academy security, fire powers), Darkness (Prophet of truth, shadow powers)

Trooper FN-86 - Carnivore (neutral student, beast man with adaptive evolution), Max(student, sophmore, duplication), the Immortal(Prophet of truth, psychic constructs and possession), Ash (seeker, invisibility), Knock Out (academy security, super strength), Iris (Teacher/ temporary headmistress, ocular powers)

Jasmine - Ciri(student, freshmen, Shape shifter), Cassidy(seeker, different kind of shape shifter - ask Jasmine for more details), Storm(seeker, storm control), Ethan(seeker, Shape shifter), Rosaleen(prophet of truth, plant and temporary love manipulation), Johanna (cyborg), and Greyson (illusion creation)

Gecko14 - Addy (seeker, nuclear powers), Richard(prophet of truth, psionic abilities), Patrick (Student, his drawings become real)

FeatherBlood - Ruben(nuteral good, element control), Angela(student, senior, communicates with spirits), Victor(seeker, weapon creation), Nightshade(prophet of truth, necromancy), Stinger (resistance, hyper intelligent bug with mind powers. Ask feather for more detail)

Glyphto - Tsugutoshi(student, drains energy from people by touch)

Moddy - Ayden (seeker, black earth energy manipulation - ask moddy for more details), Alton (mercenary, robot arm with matter annihilation and portal creation. Ask moddy for more details)

Blondieboy - Vinny (seeker, magic teleport cards - ask Blondieboy for more details)

Wint - Anim (resistance, living thought. Ask Wint for more detail)

Nimona - Nimona (living jrpg protagonist), Eve (Robot leader of the Resistance. Possesses teleportation into other realities and built in hidden weapons)

-Dropped characters that had an impact on the story-

Faelight - Hanako. Student who fought the fire and ended up injuring Tsugutoshi and putting herself in a coma.

Trashler - Saul. Seeker that bombed the school. Last seen running away from the school.

-NPC-

The doctor (unnamed). Superhero Academy doctor. New to the academy.

Skyfire - Hero working with the academy, power: Wings and razor sharp feathers

Cold Steele - Hero leader, short circuits boss. Powers: Colossus from x-men

_________

Facts:

Ciri and Ethan are brother and sister

Ciri is a hero, Ethan a villain, but Ciri is still incredibly loyal to her brother.

Cassidy is a kind of shape shifter who, to get close to the heroes, is pretending to be a little winged girl named Rihanna

Short Circuit knows she's a shape shifter, but does not know she's a seeker.

Cassidy was once a student of the academy but doesn't remember it. She just has a extra hatred for teachers who were there when She was like Scorpio and Short Circuit.

Angela and max are so far the only non freshmen player students

Angela a senior, Max a sophomore

Angela is blind, relying on her power to speak with the spirits to guide her throughout the world

The superhero academy has it's students go on patrols throughout the city. All students have to go on patrol with a partner at least once a day somewhere in the city.

Upon graduation students of the academy adopt a superhero name and keep their real name a secret from the world.

Alright, here's the story.

We start with headmaster Short Circuit himself welcoming a batch of freshmen into the academy. Hanako, Ellie, Nimona, and Ciri. Once introduced to each other they start to go on their first patrol in the city when things get crazy. First, due to Nimona's videogame powers she is separated from the group and is launched from the school in an "intelevator" (elevator with some kind of ai in it) [never shows up again], leaving the other students to face a direct assault from Eve the robot leader of the resistance. Shortly into this fight Victor and Storm also attack the school, taking advantage of the confusion. Eve flees when they arrive, and the heroes eventually fight the seekers back. The front of the school is heavily damaged at this point, and the heroes decide to get in a bus and follow the fleeing villains towards some smoke in the distance.

Meanwhile in the industrial district Ayden, a seeker of Truth, is cleaning out a murder warehouse full of bodies by burning them in an incinerator. Another seeker, Addy, is making her way to that warehouse when she's attacked by Carnivore, a neutral beast man, for killing in his territory on her way to said warehouse. As the fight ensues a neutral hero named Ruben hears the fight and rushes over to help. Addy is slightly injured and retreats, taking a back way to the warehouse to warn Ayden while the two neutrals talk for a while and decide to attack the warehouse together.

Now things merge and get complicated. Suddenly the Intelevator crashes directly in the middle of the murder warehouse and the retreating villains from the school arrive with another seeker Ethan. Carnivore and Ruben attempt a sneak attack but are spotted by the new reinforcements. Then the superhero academy bus arrives and a massive battle ensues. In the end Addy and Victor are captured, Storm and Ethan escape to a safehouse, and Ayden runs off. This is also where Cassidy comes in. Cassidy is another seeker who wasn't apart of the battle but lead Storm and Ethan to her safe house and returned using her shape shifting powers to pretend to be a little mutant winged girl named Rihanna. Her goal was to get closer to the heroes and try and save the seekers. However she ends up passing out.

During the battle at the warehouse the school was left mostly undefended, and was attacked again. This time a seeker named Saul fire bombed the back of the school. Everyone left at the school and one passerby (Tsugutoshi, a freshman who was late, Hanako who got knocked out in the earlier battle, Max, a sophomore who was helping clean up the rubble from the first battle, and Pyro the schools head of security) fought the fire and the seeker, eventually stopping the fire but were unable to stop the seeker before he got away. While fighting the fire Hanako exerts to much energy and there is an accident, severely injuring Tsugutoshi and putting herself in a coma. When it's all said and done many students are in the infirmary and the prophets of truth gather for secret meeting.

Skip to one week later. All students are healed except for Hanako who remains in a coma. Addy and Victor are still locked up, have been interrogated every day but so far revealed nothing. Because of this short circuit, pyro, and Scorpio have left for the hero headquarters, leaving Iris in charge of the school, Knock Out in charge of security, and getting Ruben to help teach. Carnivore has joined as a student, Cassidy is still at the academy as Rihanna with Angela as her chaperone. At a school assembly Iris announced The school has started patrols again, which will allow students to roam the city with a partner. The students are then dismissed and begin going about their day. Cassidy, who in her time at the school has grown fond of Carnivore, convinces Angela to allow her to go with Carnivore to the park while she catches up on school work. She immediately has second thoughts, but has no time to dwell on it.

At the other side of town the resistance has begun an attack against a warehouse using legal loopholes to use mutants like slaves. Eve rolled up in a tank, joined shortly by stinger and Anim. This Attack draws the attention of the patrolling graduated hero Skyfire, who calls for assistance from patroling students, Ciri and Nimona are on their way. Also drawn to this fight is the seeker Ayden, who had been lying low sense the warehouse attack, and two undecided super people Greyson and Johanna. Not yet there the prophet of truth Richard has also heard the explosion and is heading towards the fight. A huge fight is about to go down.

Back at the school Ash, a seeker in service to the Prophet of Truth Rosaleen, has arrived to try and free the captured seekers, but he is not alone. Vinny, a seeker who just came into town, has dirrectly attacked the school on his own. He created explosions in the courtyard, trying to draw attention to himself, and it succeeded. So far Iris, several seurity personnel, and a few npc students (possibly Patrick, Ellie, and Ruben) are heading towards the explosion. Ash is waiting for an opening, and in the schools dungeons..another twist has happened. During his daily interogation Victor was offered a way to escape by Knock Out. Why Knock Out would do this is unsure..but victor accepted. Knock out has damaged the seekers power dampener, allowing him to regain his power over time, and left him in his cell. Leaving him to free Addy and escape while he goes to deal with the intruder and give himself an alibi when the seekers escape.

Besides that we have Max and Tsugutoshi paired up and at the school deciding whether to head towards the explosion or not (They'll end up chasing victor and addy), Rosaleen awaiting ash in her secret lair, Darkness and The immortal, two prophets, scheming together, A seeker safehouse holds the prophet Nightshade and the seeker Ethan, And at the park Carnivore and Rhianna (Cassidy) have just arrived and are about to be attacked by Storm.

As a student, if you want to join, you have plenty of choices on what to do and where to go, I may recommend going for the big fight at the warehouse because that'll last longer but Max and Tsugutoshi could deffinitly use help as they chase Victor and Addy. they are not the best power wise and they'll end up fighting 3 seekers and a prophet.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:34 pm

that's... 31 PCs.... I... there's no way I can jump in all that. not without immediately being alienated. everyone's already got their own groups and cliques. last time I joined something so established, even with only 10 characters in the RP, I had to fight so hard just to have people notice my characters interacting with them normally and I finally lost all motivation because no one wanted to interact with my characters...
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:39 pm

I understand it's very intimidating, but If you want to jump in this is the time. Plus we have a system. We post in an order. Everyone gets to post and we make sure everyone is included as best as we can. We will make sure you don't get ignored.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:40 pm

Honestly story wise no one has even really made friends yet. It's been a week in story, the only solid friends are max and Tsugutoshi, and Carnivore and Rhianna

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:12 pm

It’s not as bad as it looks Monika, trust us. Many people have jumped in late and have fitted in perfectly, you’re no exception. If you join you will be welcomed openly.

Also Troop once again excellent work with the summery. I swear you have that on copy and paste
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:28 pm

I'll be honest, I copied the last one i did but had to add everything sense the time skip, add and remove characters and facts, etc.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:28 pm

He's the Lord of Trivia. 😂
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:18 am

Holy shit, 31 NPCs. That's gotta be some kinda record. :'D
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!