Xcelgamer

Re: [OOC]Naruto: Shinobi Rising

Post by Xcelgamer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:47 pm

okie doke let me think of stuff to swap that stuff with,
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:57 pm

Just remember other then kiba, shikamaru, into and choji, no one started put with anything but shadow clone jutsu and transformation jutsu, Oh and also sasuke, but I'm basically saying if it's not a kekkei genkei keep it practical.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:10 pm

I completely understand, I'll probably replace the transformation jutsu with a lightning based fireball or Sada being able to create electric strings in an area around that acts like an alarm and have such a weak current that it can't hurt anyone who passes through them, your thoughts?

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:14 pm

Both sound pretty awesome. I'll let you choose whether she will join team Fuu or team Hana.

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:15 pm

We can begin once the main squad is complete but I expect the side squad to also be complete by the time we start our first mission.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Alternatively rather than having two choose I could use both and have the being used to the lightning she spawns from her own attacks being an implied ability. Also I reckon Sada would go with Fuu, not because it would round out the team but probably because she would have a much easier time learning from him

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:46 pm

So if I make a second character, she would end up on the same team I'm on anyways because the other team is full
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:26 pm

Sorry, I think I might drop this. There just isn't enough room for me anymore, and not enough room for everyone to have two characters with one on each team, and I'd have my main character on a team of side characters anyways, so there wouldn't be much to do, and I can't make a villain because I don't know enough.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:28 pm

Not necessarily. Your character could be anyone, though I do understand your concern. All I can say is regardless of the role you decide to fill I will make sure to keep you involved as much as possible, not to be confused with all the time unfortunately.

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:33 pm

Damn your right... OK, then there won't be a mandatory second character rule. I'm sorry that you feel that way and thanks for the constructive criticism. I was too focused on creating a full world with lots of depth instead of thinking about the needs of my writers. My bad.
Last edited by I was ungraceful on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.