[OOC] PROJECT MINERVA

ButteryPancake
Meaningless Title

Re: [OOC] PROJECT MINERVA

Post by ButteryPancake » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:40 pm

I'm guessing I should post next? Unless SuX wants to do that time skip.
Should you be lucky enough to balance the correct number of murdered babies with adequate hours of volunteer service at children's cancer hospitals, you'll end up Neutral.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:13 pm

A question only SuXe can answer
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:50 pm

Yeah, I think that Panda-sama should post, since I did have Dora interact with Nozomi. However, Umbra, if you have nothing to post then we can timeskip after Pan's post. What do you guys think?
If you clean your vacuum cleaner, you're making your vacuum cleaner, and you're a vacuum cleaner.

ButteryPancake
Meaningless Title

Post by ButteryPancake » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:22 am

Sure, I'll try to have a post up within a day.

Also,
SuXeSoN wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:50 pm
Yeah, I think that Panda-sama should post, since I did have Dora interact with Nozomi. However, Umbra, if you have nothing to post then we can timeskip after Pan's post. What do you guys think?
Good ol' explorer.
Should you be lucky enough to balance the correct number of murdered babies with adequate hours of volunteer service at children's cancer hospitals, you'll end up Neutral.

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:53 am

God damn it.. The worst part is that it was an actual typo I made XD
If you clean your vacuum cleaner, you're making your vacuum cleaner, and you're a vacuum cleaner.

ButteryPancake
Meaningless Title

Post by ButteryPancake » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:04 am

Alright guys, sorry about the delay but I had things to do, places to be and now I have a test. A western manga company is testing my skills with 4 pages worth of panels using a script one of their writers gave me, so I'll be busy this week.~

Do not fear, however, as I'm going to type a post right after this response!

And to show I've been thinking of y'all, here's my own despiction of Nozomi.(Somebody challenged me to draw something without using references at all, and I thought Nozomi would be good, I might draw him again with all my tools.~)

ButteryPancake
Meaningless Title

Post by ButteryPancake » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:36 am

Sorry for my short response, but it's better than nothing for moving along.

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShaFlow » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:01 am

So I wasn't able to finish my CS because of some issues with me getting access to the Forums. I didn't have a working laptop for some time, and I would have used my phone but since I'm always on the move I gotta spend my Data wisely. I figure you guys are too ahead for me to try in butt in. Many apologies. U.U
"Everyone's an Atheist until turbulence starts shaking the plane".

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:27 am

Weeellll.. I did mention in the RP that some students wouldn't be on the train so the opportunity is still there if you want it.

ButteryPancake
Meaningless Title

Post by ButteryPancake » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:22 am

You got this, SHA! I believe in you! Make this base a bit more SHA! So it can be a Sha'd base.