[Xylohem]The World Chalice

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Re: [Xylohem]The World Chalice

Post by Xylohem » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:01 am

AWESOME!

Also, side note...

The Keeper
"Keeper" is a title that is passed from one Minotaur to another. Most are women with an affinity for magic in relation to the land. (So druids pretty much) But they earn the name/title of "Keeper" when they are appointed in childhood. Keepers are the keepers of the history and traditions of the Minotaur. But this is not their original nature. Keepers were, at first, the guardians of sacred relics, texts, and guardians of places considered sacred to the Minotaur who worship the Ifrit of the Land. Being Keepers, they were specially trained to use their innate abilities to defend and keep the peace around the holy sites. They were the Judge of any trial by combat or otherwise. And often they served as advisors to multiple chieftains in the days when more tribes roamed the world.
Your secret is safe with my indifference.

Character Thread,

ShadFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShadFlow » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:30 am

Oooh getting a huge Dalish vibe and I like it!

ShadFlow

Post by ShadFlow » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:42 pm

So when we reach the river next course of action? Any ideas?

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Post by Xylohem » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:33 pm

My idea is that the group will reach the river and rest. Once the wounded are able to stand they have the choice of taking the river further or attempting to continue their trek but from a different starting point. From this new starting point, a little deeper in the old Minotaur lands, they might come across ruins or...other things...that I have been thinking about. (Other things relating toward strange creatures that fled when the Elves began their conquest and are slowly returning to the land like maybe faeries or other strange creatures and beasts.)

Though it would be prominent to note that since Nivis knows where the river is the other Minotaurs do too so there may be a possibility of falling back to the Minotaur village if you really want that to happen.

Character Thread,

ShadFlow

Post by ShadFlow » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:30 pm

Hm. Hm.

So let's stray from the ruins because let's face it, there are going to be ruins at some point. There always are! Ruins are bread and butter, waffles and syrup, uh student debt and college!

I am very interested to hear about the idea you've been crafting up!

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Post by Xylohem » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:59 pm

Fair enough.

Well my idea was planning on a bit of a travel. So once everyone is set my thought is that they'd follow the river South West letting it guide them as far as possible. This would push them toward the capital of Hestia. Yet in their way is not only Wicked, but a few other tricky encounters with other races that were nearly wiped from existence like a small community/town of Dragonborn. Or a village of half-elves. (Being half elf and half another race made them more harshly treated by Elves and the other race.)

But what are your ideas on the adventure to get Nivis to the meeting?

Character Thread,

ShadFlow

Post by ShadFlow » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:46 am

That may have came out harsh. Definitely wasn't my intention, if so I deeply apologize and as penance offer up this:

Now I will venture forth to Middle Earth and do something for some person to achieve some obligatory amount of coin and bring it back, on hardcore mode and no mods!

My idea would have pushed them a bit further from Hestia's capital city temporarily. Following the river, I was thinking the party gets ambushed once more by the same creatures, further cutting down the party size to explore the idea of the pack being led by some Alpha Wicked of some sort. But looking at your template, perhaps we could actually squeeze that there and it makes it even much more interesting with the addition of the lesser races! Could be an opportunity to introduce new character ideas!

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Post by Xylohem » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:14 am

I was never offended so don't worry about it. X3

And that would fit into the little adventure. Cutting down the numbers further would suck for the Minotaur but that is the danger. Though, you saying "new character idea's" to me = "new members to the party". That would make chapter 2 VERY interesting.

This is going to be FUN!

Also, sorry for being a little off with my RP and ideas. I'm a bit tired and VERY distracted with work since school is starting up again.

Character Thread,

ShadFlow

Post by ShadFlow » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:22 am

We both have school starting up so I understand as well! Im packing up for my dorms as well x3 Best of luck your studies!

Your ideas are fantastic and much better than what I've come up with so far! Taking a whole new perspective on this adventure and I'm enjoying it!

And huzzah! New characters to add new ideas to the adventure! Haha!

ShadFlow

Post by ShadFlow » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:43 am

So we'll have them reach the party travel to the river, rest up and be ambushed later? Or be ambushed, then rest up?

And after the ambush, we're going to have them follow the river where the party will eventually come in contact with Nivis's village ya?