War of the ancients ooc

Swag Cat

Re: War of the ancients ooc

Post by Swag Cat » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:44 am

That's a great post. But where is your cs, bacon?

bacon is fluffy

Post by bacon is fluffy » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:58 am

Swag Cat wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:44 am
I'm the world swag. I do have concrete characters that I keep hidden to keep the story mysterious and to keep you guys on your toes. But the characters that truly matter would also spoil the plot.

Kayan Othie

Post by Kayan Othie » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:07 am

bacon is fluffy wrote:
Swag Cat wrote:
I'm the world swag. I do have concrete characters that I keep hidden to keep the story mysterious and to keep you guys on your toes. But the characters that truly matter would also spoil the plot.
Hey World, You may find this useful

Dune Island
Dune Island is shaped into an almost perfect circle like a rock shell of a giant turtle. It has rock protrusions and cliffs to the sides and a central flat land spreading all the ways to their Western shore. As a result their city was built in the centre of the island comprising of 26 similar castles (https://www.planetminecraft.com/project ... ing-areas/ ) in a circular ring with the king's castle in the centre along with Anu's temple ,a scholars library and an amphitheatre for the public. Each castle houses one house and the many families under that house.

Around the city is a circle of farmlands for crops and animals and open fields as well as the sapphire mines. The last ring before the shore is of trees and flowers growing up to the shore where a harbour for their few ships is placed.

Beyond that there is a thick ring of mist circling the island and hiding it from view of those that sail those waters.

Sent from my Fero Power using Tapatalk

Kayan Othie

Post by Kayan Othie » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:10 am

Kayan Othie wrote:
bacon is fluffy wrote:
Swag Cat wrote:

Dune Island
Dune Island is shaped into an almost perfect circle like a rock shell of a giant turtle. It has rock protrusions and cliffs to the sides and a central flat land spreading all the ways to their Western shore. As a result their city was built in the centre of the island comprising of 26 similar castles (https://www.planetminecraft.com/project ... ing-areas/ ) in a circular ring with the king's castle in the centre along with Anu's temple ,a scholars library and an amphitheatre for the public. Each castle houses one house and the many families under that house.

Around the city is a circle of farmlands for crops and animals and open fields as well as the sapphire mines. The last ring before the shore is of trees and flowers growing up to the shore where a harbour for their few ships is placed.

Beyond that there is a thick ring of mist circling the island and hiding it from view of those that sail those waters.

How the castles look

https://www.planetminecraft.com/project ... ing-areas/

bacon is fluffy

Post by bacon is fluffy » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:26 am

Kayan Othie wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:10 am
Kayan Othie wrote:
bacon is fluffy wrote:

Dune Island

How the castles look

https://www.planetminecraft.com/project ... ing-areas/

World chiming in here-

I'll take this into account for future posts. These are good references.

bacon is fluffy

Post by bacon is fluffy » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:56 am

Second Gm post made. I love that you are all so enthusiastic and I can't wait to see what y'all do lol. But please give our slower posters at least 1 day to post(Starting from the time of me writing this post), if you do feel the urge to post more than 1 time after my latest gm post. The only exception I'll make is if you begin to rp with another pc and are not reacting to me. Then post as much as you like!

Swag Cat

Post by Swag Cat » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:22 am

I understand , milady or millard or both.

Swag Cat

Post by Swag Cat » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:46 am

Also bacon, you mentioned a discord link before?

bacon is fluffy

Post by bacon is fluffy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:53 am

Swag Cat wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:22 am
I understand , milady or millard or both.
Are you assuming my existence? How. Dare. You?

bacon is fluffy

Post by bacon is fluffy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:54 am

Swag Cat wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:46 am
Also bacon, you mentioned a discord link before?
Yea if you want a faster response, I'm also on there as well.