Sorry for being late, I am done with my CS

bacon is fluffy

Re: War of the ancients ooc

Post by bacon is fluffy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:14 am

Swag Cat wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:38 pm
Sorry for being late, I am done with my CS
It's okay, no one is late lol. So here's some things I'd like to talk about:

1. Only thing I'd like to say about hell is it's not the universal dumping grounds for the wicked as it is in Christianity. Characters you npc and play as can hold beliefs such as this, but it would be a different plane. As long as this is okay, there's no issue. I'm fine with hell existing, but it's not be all end all as it is in Christianity.

2. Being duped into becoming something other than human, in this case vassals for an ancient evil is fine. Just so long as you're aware that they were duped not by the most powerful being on earth. But more of an evil one that took advantage of their king's greed.

3. The weakening thing, which I know comes from movies such as the omen can still work. It's just not going to be the christian reason(where the devil isn't welcome in the house of god).

If you would like to talk here or in pm's it's fine. I'm not trying to boss you around so much as be honest with ya in saying that yes this is a world where gods once ruled among the mortals. But it's not controlled by a single good or bad entity(devil or god). The themes in your backstory and the lore of your race is all acceptable as long as this is clear. :) Hell I got ways to use it to enhance the story and hopefully your experience, so long as we come to an agreement. :)

Swag Cat

Post by Swag Cat » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:36 am

Hell is not the universal dumping ground. That I agree. There could be many realms or planes. It would by character 's belief.

I am aware the being who duped them was not the strongest one but the evil one. The kids that the king had were supposed to be his extensions to this world. But those kids didn't let that evil entity prevail.

Ah yes the weakening thing, I just wanted to add a little drama. I am open to anything that weakens the character. I just wanted this character to be the one which can bear the negativity and yet bring the positivity. You do understand what I am trying to say?

Most of the stuff my character has, I have left it to you to manipulate and improve. Besides, having one god or one devil makes it boring. Bring it on bacon.

Everything is fine with me. I am always open to improvements. Give your valuable suggestions.

But my character would be okay?

bacon is fluffy

Post by bacon is fluffy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:57 am

Swag Cat wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:36 am
Hell is not the universal dumping ground. That I agree. There could be many realms or planes. It would by character 's belief.

I am aware the being who duped them was not the strongest one but the evil one. The kids that the king had were supposed to be his extensions to this world. But those kids didn't let that evil entity prevail.

Ah yes the weakening thing, I just wanted to add a little drama. I am open to anything that weakens the character. I just wanted this character to be the one which can bear the negativity and yet bring the positivity. You do understand what I am trying to say?

Most of the stuff my character has, I have left it to you to manipulate and improve. Besides, having one god or one devil makes it boring. Bring it on bacon.

Everything is fine with me. I am always open to improvements. Give your valuable suggestions.

But my character would be okay?
Your powers are fine since we're doing a story based rp. So long as every action, from cracking a bottle in a bar, to blowing up an island has purpose. I won't be one to complain. And I'm glad we're on the same page. I'm not trying to make you change or downplay your lore. I just wanted to be clear on a few things.

With that said, I'd like to know where you plan on starting out. So I can begin to craft the context of your opening post using that location information. :)

Swag Cat

Post by Swag Cat » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:13 am

I did not give enough thought into that. I leave that to you to decide. As far my powers are concerned, you are right this is story based. That is why I put them in locked status. It will be unlocked as you guys deem right.

bacon is fluffy

Post by bacon is fluffy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:25 am

Swag Cat wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:13 am
I did not give enough thought into that. I leave that to you to decide. As far my powers are concerned, you are right this is story based. That is why I put them in locked status. It will be unlocked as you guys deem right.
I'll handle it then. :3

Let's hope you don't ragret it. muhahhaha

Swag Cat

Post by Swag Cat » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:28 am

Nothing makes me laugh as better as you. Just don't let me down and I will try to fulfill at least your expectations.
And thanks bacon for giving such a good platform. Hold your pant ( or whatever) tight.