Pandora P.D. OOC

Dead_Inside

Re: Pandora P.D. OOC

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:12 pm

What happened to Nathan's Partner? Richter? Did he leave the RP?? They were supposed to be heading out to investigate the incident with the Pixies. I already have the NPCs for each case figured out and ideas to lead the cases so that everyone is involved and the storyline progresses. It's just a matter of people leaving the Precinct to do what they have been assigned.

If Sitri needs a partner, I can make another one :)
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:21 pm

I have no idea what happened to Richter. Turtle hasn't posted since the first page, which is a big part of why I got stuck. I did a couple getting-ready things with Nathan, but last point he's at was being ready to go take care of the Pixie thing and waiting for his partner, which is why I'm stuck there.

Venus was supposed to be doing werecat interrogations with Sitri, but no posts from her since Page 2 and nothing since the assignment was given.

I'm willing to keep going with both of them if they've both got people to talk to and stuff to do, but I kind of don't want to do "just me and some NPCs" scenes, and if it's easier to figure things out for just one of them I'm fine dropping the other (and I can even pick up the extra "task" with whichever character I end up keeping so that the plot gets done). What would work well for you?

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:00 pm

I would like for you to keep both characters but I understand what you're saying. Tell me what you want to do and I will adjust the RP accordingly. :) I want everyone to participate and enjoy the story.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:37 pm

I think one would be easier for me to keep involved with at this point, given the smaller number of people participating. The other one can be assumed to exist, maybe, but not be involved in the main plotline for at least the time being. If you've got a preference on which character for me to use just let me know, because I'm really fine either way.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:43 pm

Nathan is fine for the main story for now. :) Sitri will do what she was told with the interview and remain at the Precinct. :)

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:03 pm

Okay, good plan. We'll go with that then.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:55 pm

Nathan can head out to speak to the Family with the Sprite problem. :D

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:03 pm

I think that's what he's already doing. Is someone going with him?

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:33 am

I can make another character to go with him. :) Trying to allow people to catch up and waiting for posts. I think the last post to the RP was Feb 22. Going to push forward at this time.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:01 am

illirica? Did you want me to make Nathan a Partner?

9 days since any activity. very discouraged at this point.