[xBlackxAcex] Bloody Roses

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:52 pm

//sorry if it is short, I was on break then, but I'm free now imma change it

EDIT: I noticed that I was totally wrong at where Kier was LMAO I'M SO SORRY, LET ME DO BETTER

EDIT 2: DONE

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

xBlackxAcex

Re: [xBlackxAcex] Bloody Roses

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:36 am

Kier wrote a small mental note of the color that decorated the waitress's cheeks, tracing the rim of the glass with the pad of his finger. "Tsch." He stifled a chuckle, and a smirk graced his mouth. His clay eyes noticed her pressed palms and her apparent anxiety. He tipped his glass; an invitation to be served. He wouldn't ever pass up the opportunity to be serviced by a pretty woman. She was the only woman he saw; she must have been the only worker. "I haven't had that much to drink." He laid the cigarette abandoned in the ash tray. A plethora of circumstances and tricks traveled around his brain, but he ignored the what ifs. He acted on his desire without consequences. "Anxiety is not a desired look on a woman." A slight lie from Kier; he did find pleasure in resistance and fright. Displaying a kind smile, his thumb grazed the corner of her lip. "I'm not going to hit you, so calm your nerves." He grabbed ahold of her wrist and pulled her across the countertop. 'Curse this wretched bar.' If a barrier didn't exist, he'd attempt to whisk her away and seduce her for her blood. He was tickled to play with the blondie just a bit, so he could gauge more of her person. Past women succumb easily to his advances; he wondered if she was the same. He let go of his hold and rested back in his seat. "You must have a lot of men trying to you from working here I imagine."

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:02 am

Emmaline blinked a couple of times noticing that he had dismissed off her nervous comment and didn't mind that she was nervous. Because, maybe even him, had girls all over him so nervous like this or had conversations like this. She shook her head lightly from thinking, trying to push away the thoughts as she saw him too his glass and smiled softly as she went to grab the bottle of liquor that he requested before to pour into his glass, only the amount that was suppose to be in there before putting it back to hear him continue on but his second sentence shocked her as she widened her blue eyes at him, loosening her hands grip on one another as she noticed that he had noticed the anxiety all over her... As if she was simply an open book but, it was somewhat embarrassing but the way it slipped out of his mouth, he made it seem okay, calming. But it didn't stop there, he didn't, he went to touch the corner of her lip as he rubbed his cold but soft finger on it, making her widen eyes stare into his clay eyes, as the red hue deepen across her cheeks especially when he pulled her closer to him from grabbing her wrist, making her just seemed mesmerized by his touches and clay eyes. She couldn't move... She was struck by him. But as soon as he pulled away it seemed as if the spell that he had a hold of her broke and he slipped away to sit back in his seat, making her think a bit to herself as she pulled away, touching her lips a bit before he went to quickly putting her hands down into the pocket of her apron. She was still stunned about what happened, a lot of men tried to take their chances, flirting and such but... This man was different. She didn't know, his touch... It was- She stopped herself there as she blushed to thoughts and went to answer his question. "M-Many guys, but I don't let them get to me. There all drunk and here for mostly, onennught stands, it's truly sad. Them throwing their loves away with drinks when they could go out and see the world." She said softly. She blinked, noticing that she was being rude about him being here. "Not to include you! You must have a reason to be here, hard day, I mean the men that come here every night, but you're new. You're okay!" She smiled nervously with a faint blush. 'You're different...' She thought to herself

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:15 pm

//also, sorry to add, but I'm really loving your responses, sorry if mines been a bit sucky at first

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:53 pm

"You want to travel around the world?" Kier leaned forward on his forearms while he sipped the rum. 'Mortals are a piece of work. This one in particular.' A taste of lingering burnt wood and molasses coated on his tongue; the Rose tavern was the sole pub where he could tolerate the alcohol. Because he preyed regularly and drank other alcohol at parties, he didn't frequent the bar. At a time like this, when Kier felt constrained and looked down upon, he escaped from his issues. Although another problem arose, the blonde woman was intoxicating his senses. He was driving himself over the cliff. "If I had a half a brain, I would think you were insulting me if I was a regular patron." Finishing off his drink, he pulled out a white handkerchief from the inside of his frock coat and wiped his mouth. Tucking the fabric away back into his coat, he cleared his throat. "What would you do if you could see the world?"

(Your replies are great!)

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:54 pm

//AHHHH YOU REPLIED EARLY TODAY, YUS, usually when you reply, in my times it's like 1 am and I be pooped from work, sorry for talking, I'll reply now, and TY! I'm really enjoying this RP

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:59 pm

Emmaline was surprised that he took, "traveling the world" out of her small rant and her insulting comment but she was glad that he wasnt offended. He actually seemed like a gentlemen, too true for a gentlemen to be here. But she never questioned anyone being here because it wasn't in her place. Everyone had bad days and everyone did have depressing times and need to get away from reality a bit. She didn't believe this was the way to go but she didn't judge, she was literally in no place to judge anyone. But she smiled and nodded, "Of course I would love to get out London and travel to America, or anywhere else but here. You don't find it boring here? Bland? Just going to work, or where you go everyday, do the same routine and sleep again boring everyday. If I could travel... I would literally try and fit in all the things that tourist would do in one day! Just to take it in! I would literally fall in love with the places just getting there. I would love to say that I went to these places but I yearn for the day to say that... I fell in love with the places..." She smiled softly to herself and constently but she quickly went back to him and smiled. "I'm glad you weren't offended, you're honestly quite the gentleman... Uh..." She was trying to figure out his name, even though he didn't tell her

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:47 pm

From her frantic hand gestures to her slightly flushed cheeks and pure enthusiasm, Kier sat his chin in the palm of his hand, amused. He found comedy in the tavern's waitress's aspirations and dreams. She probably didn't get paid more than ten pounds he figured. Kier kept himself entertained in and out of London, so he couldn't sympathize with the young lady. He was able to witness many countries and waters in his lifetime. On the hand, he lived for the misery and demise of others, and he inflated bigger and bigger with any praise or compliment he received. 'Of course I'm better than mortal men. They're worthless scum.' He refrained from voicing his rude commentaries. Kier leaned back when he was overwhelmed, and he picked his hat off of the bar top. "My apologies. My name is Kier Sails." He stood up and flatten the front of his coat; the top hat held against his side. "And you are?" He discreetly glanced out of the corner of his eye the state of the tavern. "When do you close? Perhaps I can show you the beauty in our boring city."

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:02 am

The blonde smiled at the male giving his name, she was glad that she didn't seem too weird for him, or too weird to ask for his name or just something other than normal. But she was glad that he gave her his name, she really did find him interesting. Even if he didn't seem to be the interactive time and pretty quiet, he seemed like someone good to talk to. As if he was jyst a great listener, he was mysterious and... His aura was something alluring, that kept her interested in him. Maybe because, this was the most attention she ever gotten from a male, she would get a lot from this bar but only to get her in the bed and flirting and they were all quite dirty. But she couldnt help but weirdly feel interested in him. His name was even interesting itself! To the point at when he got to stood up, she was afraid, she didn't want to stop talking to him now, he even offers to show her the beauty of this... Place. Like London had beauty. Interested, she blinked a couple of times and smiled, "A-Ah, we close in a few hours, but I can get off now. I'll probably lose some money but it doesn't matter. I get more for tips." She laughed softly as she went to slip off the apron that belonged to the tavern and hung it up behind her. She grabbed her things, like her belongings that she brung with her and her coat, wrapping it over her arm. "I'm quite interested in what you have to show me, I've been here for awhile and nothing interest me here, not at all." She laughed softly as she went to walk behind from the counter and over to him. "Shall we go on to this majestical, boring city of ours." She laughed

мγ мємοяιєѕ ιи мγ ροϲκєτ

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:05 am

As he nodded, Kier held out his arm for her to take as he placed his hat on his head. The tavern was losing a few hours of business, but they could manage. Humans were like cockroaches; they survived one way or another. For a means of money, he possessed enough fortune to own the Rose if he ever felt compelled to. He'd reward the woman handsomely for her lowering her guard; a much more fulfilling incentive than tending to drunkards for tips. "It's going to be brisk, so put on your coat." He didn't reveal what he was going to show her, but he was quite certain she never saw the city the way he did. He led them out of the low-lit bar; the cool air skimmed his already cold skin. "I'll tell you this miss. You might get to venture the globe after tonight." Kier was traveling on a tight line, and if he didn't execute his ploys finely, the Elders would have him to do with.