{one} Thief RP with Hilo

Starry Night Smol

Re: {one} Thief RP with Hilo

Post by Starry Night Smol » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:55 pm

Keaton was enjoying her pint of dark brown ale. Another fine day's work~ She sat for maybe a few minutes more, quaffed the rest of her drink, and prepared to pick up the bag-------

The bag didn't clink with the familiarity of coin.

It clanked.....

like it was full of rocks.

"What the...." she opened the bag. And sure enough, rocks. Dull, lifeless, worthless rocks. Anger roiled inside her. That no good.... dirty rotten..... THIEF! she growled to herself, shoving the rocks to the side and walking out the door. The Irondawn would have her hide if she didn't get either something of value or the coins themselves. She stormed out of the alleyway and rummaged around in her things. She had about three quarters of the money already. "Guess I'll have to snag the rest.... but if I catch that guy again.... he's dead." she muttered as she stole through the crowded streets, cutting coin purses and picking pockets expertly until she had enough. With that, she snuck through the backalleys until she came to dead end. She found the familiar shape of a dark red stone flecked with gold. She tapped it thrice, then pushed, and the brick gave way to a path that she stole inside, waiting until it closed before continuing down the way to the Irondawn's main hideout. She saw her boss standing at the center, arms folded.

"Well?"

"Well what? Here's the pay." She tossed the coinbag to the boss. "Not the original guy's pay. Had to make some up. Some other thief cornered me before I made it there, but I'd gotten away and made the trade with our client. That other thief must have followed me and made the switch. Had to do some extra thievin to make up what I woulda lost, but the Guild still got its cut." she said gruffly. With that, she continued to the barracks and headed toward her room to take a nap.
First, coffee......... THEN take over the world.
I don't bite! .... much. (Okay, I don't bite hard.)

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:14 pm

Chuckling lightly, Zaldev wandered to his den. The Khilramae will be proud of his exploits.
Arriving in his den, he approached his boss; a young woman with dark brown skin and light grey hair, plaidded into two long pigtails.
“I brought you some gold. Courtesy of Irondawn.”
”You seem to have a vendetta against Irondawn. They’re a minor guild like us... so why?” the leader asked, staring up at the man with her eyes narrowed. Zaldev sighed.
“Because they’re the ones that messed up my eye. It’s fun getting payback.”
”... Very well. Go outside and enjoy yourself. Make sure she doesn’t kill you.”
With that, Zaldev went outside and decided to lay low. He hoped he wouldn’t get spotted.

A few hours passed and Zaldev was enjoying a late lunch. Bread with cured meat. His favourite.

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Starry Night Smol

Post by Starry Night Smol » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Narissa slept for what felt like days, but was only a few hours. When she woke next, she gauged it was late afternoon by the looks of how few people were in the guild's hideout. She stretched, arching her back and running her hands through her redbrown hair before rolling off her straw-stuffed bed. One of these days I'm gonna buy meself a feather one. This straw's nothin' but pokey and damp... she thought to herself. She grabbed a fresh pair of clothes and padded off down the hall to bathe, emerging later, clean once more, to see the leader of the Irondawn waiting for her. "Somethin' the matter?"

" 'nother job for ya. Client will be at th'Skipper. I trust ye know how to get there?" He said in a gravelly voice.

The girl nodded, adjusting the belts about her person. She threw a quick salute and slunk off down one of the various exits, winding her way through the ratway until she came upon the ladder that led up to an abandoned mausoleum in the church graveyard. She slid the empty coffin that served as their doorway out of the way and climbed out. Whether or not this particular mausoleum was built specifically for the thieve's guild, or it had at one point held a corpse, Nari was unsure. But she kept on walking, her mind drifted to the thief from earlier. If their paths crossed again, she'd be sure to get even with him. But for now, the new client was waiting for her at a dingy dive bar; The Skipper.

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:58 pm

Walking his way down the town, he eventually made his way to the dockside. There, he felt the sea breeze brush against his skin. As he walked into the wooden pier, he heard footsteps. Turning back around, there was a man watching him. His body and facial features were rotund, with his hair growing white from old age and a thick beard that was considerably more unkempt than his otherwise short hair. Dressed in an admiral’s uniform, he lit a pipe and began to smoke it.
”Gooday to you, Zaldev. Looking for the fish?”
“Not today, Sam. I’m just enjoying the sea spray. How might you be?”
”Fairly well. The missus is getting better thanks to the surgeons. Our grandkids couldn’t be happier.”
The two of them sat down, looking over at the afternoon sun.
Suddenly; Zaldev spotted a familiar woman from the corner of his eye.
He hoped Narissa didn’t spot him.

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Starry Night Smol

Post by Starry Night Smol » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:35 pm

As she walked past the docksides toward The Skipper, the dive bar by the docks. As she walked, she spied a familiar, stitched up face. ....that rat bastard.... she thought to herself with a sneer. Her eyes narrowed as she made eye contact with him. Though she had somewhere to be, she couldn't walk off with him right there. He stole her money. "Hey. Scarface. Got a bone to pick wi' you." She called to him. The client could wait. Narissa headed toward him. She could understand rival thievery, and she usually left the rival guilds to themselves, even if she spied one on the streets. Her comerades, not always so much. But it was fifteen hundred gold he'd stolen, and that was quite the pretty chunk of change.

((Sorry for the short response. I've been on vacation with family; currently on the flight home and still waiting for the coffee to kick in.))

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:44 pm

Then Narissa spotted him.
“Oh hey there...” Zaldev nervously chuckled, shifting slightly awkwardly. He then turned to Sam and whispered. “Best leave if I were you.”
As his fisherman friend left the area, Zaldev turned to the woman and grinned. “I know you lot aren’t too archenemies with Khilramae, but I have a bone to pick with you lot after you guys screwed over my eye.” He grinned as he approached her. “So... you want the gold? Sorry. Don’t have it on me. Would give it back but... yeah...” he then cocked his head slightly, holding in a bemused chuckle. “I bet you want me dead now, don’t you? I must have made a name with Irondawn. But I guess there’s a fine line between hate and love so maybe Irondawn will offer something to trade for it.”

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Starry Night Smol

Post by Starry Night Smol » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:10 pm

Narissa let out a snort of derision. "So? Just cuz some arsehole from my guild gave ye a nasty poke in the eye doesn't mean ya gotta steal my paycheck. If I did that to every nutter in the guild who sliced or pricked me then my own guild would have significantly less members!" she said with a laugh. The fight had gone out of her slightly, it just seemed childish to her to hold a grudge on an entire guild for something not everyone did. "You're still gonna have to find a way to repay me. I might have an idea..." she said with a smirk. "See, I'm going on a job, a tough one. Probably gonna need some help. You come with, help, and we'll call yer debt to me square. I'll even give you a cut of the reward. Or, if ya don't, I could always give you a reason to have stolen the money from me specifically." she chuckled, twirling the dagger she had procured. She highly doubted she would actually have to use it, but it gave her something to do with her hands. She usually had a tough time keeping still.

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:03 am

Zaldev looked over to her and sighed. “But you don’t know if the person was ordered to kill me or not. I’m the son of a noble, so I’m considered a target. As for your offer...” he looked around and began to think. If he didn’t take it; they’ll probably fight and cause a massive problem in the streets. But if he DID take it, his pride would be at stake. Especially if he failed. But then again it wouldn’t be solely his fault...
“Considering the pros outweigh the cons... I guess I WILL take up the mission. But this better not be a trick. Otherwise my opinion of Irondawn will drop even further.”

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon