Vampire Love [Starry Night Smol]

PoeticSatyr

Re: Vampire Love [Starry Night Smol]

Post by PoeticSatyr » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:37 am

After he was confident Keaton could sit up on her own, Mitchell stood up and checked his pocket watch. The time read 3:48am. He was almost late to the dinner.

"The servants from earlier will be here shortly. They'll have you fitted for newer garments." He said absentmindedly, grabbing his coat and fretting about his now messy hair. He'd chop it off, need be, to look presentable to the High Court. He paused in front of Keaton to say something, taking in her ragged yet spritely appearance, but he thought better off it and headed towards the door.

"Behave." He said, finally leaving.

~~~

The half-blood trio walked into the room and gasped. There was blood all over, in particular on Keaton. They also noticed how her chain wasn't connected--just her collar. Beatrix's nose twitched at the smell and was disappointed to not smell vampire blood. She flounced over Keaton anyway and took her hand.

"Come now Miss, we're going to have you fitted in better fitting clothes with your tastes in mind," she said exuberantly. She made a pointed look at Miriam who made a face back. It was obvious an argument happened before they came in.

After blindfolding Keaton, they set off to one of the laundry rooms. Alya was holding Keaton's chain and was in the rear, Miriam led, and Beatrix was right next to Keaton.

Starry Night Smol

Post by Starry Night Smol » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:14 pm

x
x
x

The redhead's eyes narrowed to slits as he left her sitting on the floor.

behave... he told her.

Her lips curled into a mocking smile and she dipped her head gracefully. "As you wish it, my lord." she said, her voice dripped with sarcasm.

Not long after he left, she snatched up another pastry and chewed on it hungrily, still sitting on the floor, when the girls came in. Keaton raised a brow curiously. Judging by the looks on Miriam and Beatrix's faces, there had been something of an argument between them. Still, she smiled slightly to see the way the latter trotted over to her. The woman allowed the girls to help her up, and dipped slightly so they could do what need be done. She started counting steps again as they walked, knowing only barely, that it was Beatrix walking beside her.

"Beatrix.... did something happen between you and Miriam? The two of you seemed cross with each other when you came to get me. What's up?" she asked.
First, coffee......... THEN take over the world.
I don't bite! .... much. (Okay, I don't bite hard.)

PoeticSatyr

Post by PoeticSatyr » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:12 pm

Beatrix rolled her eyes and grunted. "Miriam thinks I should be more proper," she mocked, folding her arms. Miriam turned her head with an exasperated look on her face. "It wasn't a thought," she had objected, but her voice lowered with a weary glance to Keaton. "You should because this is an important assignment!"

Beatrix blew a raspberry that made Miriam squawk with indignation. Alya sighed behind them, very much wanting to disappear in the shadows of the dimly lit hallways.

Starry Night Smol

Post by Starry Night Smol » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:13 pm

x
x
x

Keaton couldn't help the ripple of laughter that escaped her lips. "Pff, oh, I'm an assignment now am I?" she chuckled. She continued to walk, smiling in the direction of Beatrix. She leaned to the side and dropped her voice. Not so low that the others couldn't hear, but not so loud that those outside their little circle could hear. "If'n ya ask me, proper posture and everythin' else can be stuffed right up the noblemans arses." she said with a roguish grin. If she wasn't blindfolded, she would have winked.

"Let's face it. Could I have become such a 'scaaaaary slayer' if I still traipsed around in pretty dancing gowns and layered dresses and this bloody useless corset, curtseyed, to say 'yes my lord, no my lord, please oh please let me kill ye my lord.' Hah! Slayer or no. I used to run around the grounds of Augerstone in small clothes or borrow my brother's breeches instead of the flouncy gowns me mother stuffed me in" she stopped in her tracks to bow comically. "Though, don't get me wrong, courtesy has its times and uses. Just.... not often." she said, giving the girl a smile. They continued the walk to the laundry room, and Keaton could almost feel the comfortable tunic and breeches she hoped would be waiting for her. At the very least, she hoped to have gotten a giggle out of the girls on the way there.

((I didn't know if I could take them all the way there to the laundry myself or if you had something planned. Either way, my next post will include my chara finally getting her comfy clothes lmao))
First, coffee......... THEN take over the world.
I don't bite! .... much. (Okay, I don't bite hard.)