Zodiac (Reserved for Maxx)

Maxx
Platinum

Re: Zodiac (Reserved for Maxx)

Post by Maxx » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:00 am

J thought for a moment.

"It was decent. No one tried bothering me., so itw, yeah..."

J shrugged.
Sure, the patient may have bled a little, sweated a little, cried a little; but Doctor Thorne did always say he put blood, sweat and tears into getting these patients better. He just never said whose blood, sweat, and tears.

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:33 am

Iris nodded. It seemed school was school to everyone everywhere. She ate her second chicken nuggets and spoke, "These taste amazing." Probably because she's only had them a select few times in life, It wasn't a good balance nutrition but it was okay to let it slide just this once. "By the way...what are you all's favorite food?"

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:56 am

"Bananas."
"You are bananas Lee, chocolate is much better."
"Nuh uh bananas is."

J rolled his eyes at the two kids.

"What about chocolate bananas Lee?"
"Nope. Just bananas."

J chuckled.

"So, Lee loves bananas, Emma prefers chocolate, and I... Well if I had to pick one thing, it would be homemade chicken nuggets."
Sure, the patient may have bled a little, sweated a little, cried a little; but Doctor Thorne did always say he put blood, sweat and tears into getting these patients better. He just never said whose blood, sweat, and tears.

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:07 am

Iris chuckled when the boy said his favorite food were bananas. "Woow, first time I've heard banana's. You must be unique, Lee," she chuckled though she wasn't lying.
When J spoke Iris's eyea widened ans looked at rhe chicken nuggets she was almost done with, "Waiiit, are these homemade?" She asked, definitely surprised.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:51 am

J grinned at the surprise on Iris's face.

"Yup. Hey, just because I'm... well, me, don't mean I can't cook."

Emma finished eating.

"J is awesome at cooking. And baking."

J groaned.

"Really Emma?"

Emma looked at him, and asked mock-innocently,

"What?"

Lee piped up.

"I don't think he liked you telling Iris he bakes..."

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:05 pm

Iris's eyes widened even more at rhe mention of baking, "Really?! Why don't you want me ro know, I think that's great! I would love to cook but I'm so bad at it! I had a bake sale for school today and it took me hours to bake some tarts and they did not look the way they were supposed to. You should be proud," Iris looked down at the chicken biggest and understood.

The whole time she thought it was good because it was store bought. "Wow...hey, if I being over ingredients tomorrow, can you help me make new fruit tarts?"

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:14 pm

J grinned.

"No one knows I bake, apart from these two little blabbermouths. And you as well, now."
"Hey, Emma's the blabbermouth!"
"Nuh uh, no I'm not!"

J chuckled.

"I was just joking you two. No need to start arguing."

He looked at Iris.

"Yeah, sure. I ain't made fruit tarts in ages."

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:26 pm

Iris laughed when the two kids almost started arguing about who exactly was a blabbermouth. "Its okay, Emma. Im glad you told me!" She gave the little girl a wink before turning to J. When he agreed to help her make fruit tarts she grinned, "Yes! When do you get out of school?"

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:32 pm

Emma smiled at Iris before sticking her tongue out at Lee.

"Hey, Emma, enough of that."
"Sorry..."

J thought for a moment before answering Iris's question.

"It depends. I think I've got maths last tomorrow, so I'll probably just end up sneaking out of school at lunch."

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:42 pm

Iris washed her plate as she thought of what J had said about skipping school. However, it was not her place to be patronizing or telling him What to do. He seemed responsible and more than capable.
"Okay...my last class ends at 1:30pm...practice for this week has been cancelled so I can come right after. What time you guys get out of school?" She turned to Emma and Lee.